• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys at the Bills 12/27

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is really bad when the officials even fuck up a coin toss. What makes it even more sad, is if they had it to review, they'd still fuck it up

Not sure if it was their fault or not. It sure sounded like the ref talked him into kicking it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as moore would be a nice story: Steve Walsh and Garrett still to this day have stronger arms and they are over 50 years old.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That top 5 pick is looking better thanks to the Ravens victory today. Next week let McFadden get his 5 yards then bench him. I don't want to see him torching the skins again and possibly winning that game

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is really bad when the officials even fuck up a coin toss. What makes it even more sad, is if they had it to review, they'd still fuck it up
The refs have been bad this year but that was 100% Slater's fault.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs have been bad this year but that was 100% Slater's fault.

Yeah I didnt see it until a minute ago, I was just taking a jab at the officials in the NFL. Slater did screw that up

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to lie. Goff looks kind of has potential.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you overlook the girlfriend beating and drug charges, Hardy doesn't produce enough to justify his salary or detriment to the team. Cut him please. As far as I'm concerned, McClain, Wilcox and Carr can take the train as well
I agree for the,most part. Hardy has been invisible after the good debut. McClain really does not give effort Carr has not made an impact play in the past 3,seasons. Wilcox is going to be another one of those jerrah experiments that gets cut and never makes another nfl roster

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you overlook the girlfriend beating and drug charges, Hardy doesn't produce enough to justify his salary or detriment to the team. Cut him please. As far as I'm concerned, McClain, Wilcox and Carr can take the train as well
I agree, Hardy should be cut as well as the others, but I can offer an argument for why Hardy hasn't been great. We have to remember that because of the girlfriend stuff, he didn't play any meaningful football for over a year. He missed 15 games for the Panthers in 14, and missed the first four games of this season. That's a lot of games. You can't just lose a year of your prime and come back and be the same player as you once was right away. Even the greatest basketball player ever, MJ, wasn't the same after he came back until a year later after his first retirement. Hardy needs at least one season to get himself back at the high level he was playing at before. The Cowboys should have been more prudent and saw the potential of this happening. If(big if) Hardy is picked up by another team next year or if(another big if) we resign him, don't be surprised if he produces at a high level.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Hardy should be cut as well as the others, but I can offer an argument for why Hardy hasn't been great. We have to remember that because of the girlfriend stuff, he didn't play any meaningful football for over a year. He missed 15 games for the Panthers in 14, and missed the first four games of this season. That's a lot of games. You can't just lose a year of your prime and come back and be the same player as you once was right away. Even the greatest basketball player ever, MJ, wasn't the same after he came back until a year later after his first retirement. Hardy needs at least one season to get himself back at the high level he was playing at before. The Cowboys should have been more prudent and saw the potential of this happening. If(big if) Hardy is picked up by another team next year or if(another big if) we resign him, don't be surprised if he produces at a high level.
This will be a fascinating offseason for the Cowboys. If you look at the team as a whole, there's a great QB, who may have a couple of years left, but has had numerous injuries that make surviving a season 50-50. A RB in McFadden, who had a great year, but has maybe 1 good year before the RB drop off wall that is 30. A HOF TE that has maybe a couple of years as a plus player, 1 great WR and a young and outstanding OL and great kicker. The defense has 4-5 solid pieces, but is probably 2 good drafts plus a FA or two from being a real top end defense. That leaves some interesting decisions for this offseason. If you are going for it, you keep Hardy and go with an impact skill or defensive player at the top of the draft, and probably sign the best veteran QB you can find. If not, you cut Hardy, spend his money on a couple of young FA's that can come in and start, and take a serious look at QB in round 1 if your guy is there

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a fascinating offseason for the Cowboys. If you look at the team as a whole, there's a great QB, who may have a couple of years left, but has had numerous injuries that make surviving a season 50-50. A RB in McFadden, who had a great year, but has maybe 1 good year before the RB drop off wall that is 30. A HOF TE that has maybe a couple of years as a plus player, 1 great WR and a young and outstanding OL and great kicker. The defense has 4-5 solid pieces, but is probably 2 good drafts plus a FA or two from being a real top end defense. That leaves some interesting decisions for this offseason. If you are going for it, you keep Hardy and go with an impact skill or defensive player at the top of the draft, and probably sign the best veteran QB you can find. If not, you cut Hardy, spend his money on a couple of young FA's that can come in and start, and take a serious look at QB in round 1 if your guy is there
You use the word great when you should use good. There is no one great on this team.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You use the word great when you should use good. There is no one great on this team.
At this point in his career, Romo is a great QB. Dez certainly could be great. Witten has been great. The OL, as a unit, has the potential to be great. If Lee can stay healthy, he's a great player. Bailey is certainly a great kicker. JMO

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is not a great qb. Romo is very good. Carson palmer very good. Tom Brady great.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semantics...you get his point...