• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could Stanford be #3 in the BCS Sunday?

qOM3GAp

CaRdInAl&GoLd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor and Stanford > Ohio State.

Theres no way Stanford doesnt move up at least 1 spot after dominating a top 3 team and completely shutting down one of the top offenses in the country...

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus christ. We have an OSU/Team Big 10'er talking shit about how the B1G would run through the Big 12 with nothing to back it up other than hypothetically guessing. He talks shit on OU, as if MSU would run them off the field. I bring up an example of a common opponent in which OU crushed ND and MSU lost.

You then talk about ND being average, which they are. I can't come back with the fact they handled a team that Wisconsin lost to? Lol.

I never said who would beat who in a game because we don't know.

Sorry the overall resumes of the B1G teams aren't good.

What you fail to acknowledge is that, outside of the SEC and PAC, nobody has. Sitting here acting like it's a given that, just because they're in the B1G, that OSU would get stomped by other top teams just makes you look like a troll. We're led by the 2nd best coach in the nation over the last decade. We have elite talent all over the offense. Our defense is young but they're starting to gel. Meyer is harder on his team than anyone is, and even he's saying he is starting to draw a lot of parallels between this team and his 06 UF team. They can play with anyone in the country this year. They've been dominant now that they're healthy.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I don't dislike the conference then....

You are unfairly biased against them. You rip on them for being bad, yet whenever anyone defends them as being better than the ACC or Big 12 you really don't have an argument. Start acting unbiased and posters won't call you out so much.