• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cornhusker Crossroad

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Let's get to somebody who's got a question worth answering"

Bo Pelini

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't really give a shit about Bo's strained relation ship with fans or the media. The only fans IMO that should have any hurt feelings are fair weather fucks out there, and for the media IMO most of them can piss up a rope. All I want is for Nebraska to be in every football game not to get embarrassed and play for and win a conference championships. I don't really give a fuck about NC because if Nebraska is winning conference championship the NC's will take care of themselves. If Shawn Eichorst fires Bo then Shawn will need to make a grand slam home run hire. Because if he doesn't the boosters will run him out faster than they ran out Steve Pedersen.

Eichorst had better care. When the money stops flowing (his primary responsibility) he'll be done as well.

Boosters are fans no diffferent than those putting bbuuttss in seats and buying licensed apparrel. The Husker shops were reporting huge sales declines in the HWSNBN era. Wear your Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl t-shirt proudly.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No butts in seats means a lot of leftover Valentino's, Runza's, and $4 bottles of water. These are the the things Eichorst should haaave concern over.

If you don't think the average fan who only drops a few hundred bucks a year into the program mean anything, you are sadly mistaken.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD's and coaches are supportive of their own hires/recruits. They have no loyalties to the coaches and players that were hired/recruited by the previous AD or coach. I don't see SE being all that loyal to Bo and his staff and I am sure he has either given Bo an ultimatum before this season started or he has already mad up his mind to axe him at the end of the season. I don't believe he is sitting back doing nothing, the wheels are churning.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SE landed a great job except for one thing ---->Bo. Pelini has brought in the worst national press to the University.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you. Not sure where irule gets that. Eichorst hasn't been around long enough to give an impression one way or another.

This is his first opportunity (at NU) to see what kind of AD he'll be.

"No comment" simply tells me he was on the fence and evaluating at the time. Bo's certainly not done himself any favors since then.

I think "No Comment" tilts a lot more negative than "on the fence"

I would imagine if he was on the fence we would hear something like "Bo Pelini has an excellent reputation in the college and pro football world. His resume speaks to that and I look forward to these up coming weeks as I evaluate his performance first hand. Right now though I can only speak of his resume."

No comment is more like, "It's not what I would want but the time is not right to answer that question yet"

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "No Comment" says everything we need to know, I'm positive Echorist "Re Upped" on matters with Bo since Sat. Nothings changed on that front and you can see the sense of urgency in the coaches this whole year. SE would have to be the dumbest AD in the entire country to let Bo continue to trash the program and the single biggest money machine the University has, Bo's lucky to employed through to the end of the season