• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations to the Ravens

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are u really going to change an avi from a bet that this idiot made about the playoffs and is now changing he spirit of the bet?r u really gonna do that?

:pound:

If anyone makes an avy bet and reneges on it, yes I would certainly consider it. If the person that reneges made the bet while being a boisterous douche, that would factor into the "should I change it or not" conversation.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate you taking the time to weigh in. I agree that is the way I understood the bet. I saw nowhere that it was suggested that both teams have to make the playoffs to make the bet a go.

if need be you can always make a poll on the NFL general board.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if need be you can always make a poll on the NFL general board.

Might just have to do that as we get closer to the end of the season and see what people have to say. Thanks again for taking some time to look at this.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I come on here to fuck with u turds a little bit....u girls get so wound up... Look at u... Boo freakin hoo (foreman) Tgann isn't honoring my avi bet? Wtf kind of puss r u?

Lol!! I could give a fuck if that dumbass kicks me off this site... Lol...

Someone sounds pissed.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No where did you say that if either team didn't make the playoffs the bet was off. You are revising your bet, and sounds like setting up for a renege.

The bet was simple and 2 of the 3 participants in me and cravn agree it was simply for the playoffs. Which means u have to make the playoffs first.
I'm not changing anything but u r stepping in and making a blanket decision against the spirit of the bet which was a playoffs bet.

thr what u r going to do?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone sounds pissed.
I'm notnpissed at all...

Just wasn't the bet I made nor would I have put the screws to CDumpster if his team didn't make the playoffs. Playoff bet.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bet was simple and 2 of the 3 participants in me and cravn agree it was simply for the playoffs. Which means u have to make the playoffs first.
I'm not changing anything but u r stepping in and making a blanket decision against the spirit of the bet which was a playoffs bet.

Hahaha, you're going down with the ship I see. No backing out now. A bet is a bet and it's not looking good for you.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually cravn hasn't weighed in since I posted the link for him to read over the thread. Still waiting to hear what he has to say once he reads through it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually cravn hasn't weighed in since I posted the link for him to read over the thread. Still waiting to hear what he has to say once he reads through it.

Tgann is probably PMing him as we speak. He's running out of steam and is pissed right now that he's forced to NOT be a poor sport.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm notnpissed at all...

Just wasn't the bet I made nor would I have put the screws to CDumpster if his team didn't make the playoffs. Playoff bet.
Go read the bet thread. My take is if one team is in the post season while the other isn't there is a clear cut loser. Only way there is no bet by the agreed upon terms is if both teams miss the playoffs. Oh by the way if you and Craven agreed to CD's first suggestion the bet would be on from the get go and you'd be 6 games back.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cdumler wanted it to be a regular season bet. I that that ridiculous bc the Ravens typically hover around that 10-11 win seasons ands isn't want to give up that advantage....

So we changed Dumlers original bet into a "who goes further in the playoffs bet"

"The playoffs"

Here is part of that convo and cravn agrees with me it was changed and this was true changed bet and it excludes the regular season.

You notice how cdumb only claims regular season with this bet? He knows what he has in January with his qb, a 3x neck into a medium shirt

Dumler
below

I guess you skipped over the part that I said we could change the bet to who makes it further in the playoffs. I had said regular season because we were talking about our teams and how they would do in the regular season and Tgann had said his team was at least a 10 win team and that he thought the Broncos would go 8-8 this season. I thought the opposite where I predicted the Broncos to be a double digit win team and I think the Ravnes are more of a 9-7 type team. So of course then that makes me think about who finishes with the better record being what the bet should be. Tgann then said he would rather it be who goes further in the playoffs and I said that is fine. Sheesh don't go accusing me of something without having actually read it all.

It was a playoff only bet.

The end.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Craven is in the middle of his Florida move to be TGANNS roomie