• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: commies vs 49ers , code red game

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now he is good .... told you that when the drafted him and folks were bitching.
We all weren't bitching. I had no clue who he was. I dug that in every write up I saw on JD. It said he ran good routes and had or might have the best hands of any WR coming out that year. I can't front though. I wasn't expecting the TD maker that he is. Here's to hoping it's more the norm than an outlier. 7 TDs on 29 rwewc is a hellified ratio. It was cool to see all 3 WRs get in the zone today. Get some decent pass blocking n QBing and they could become a top tier trio.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes to all the WRs getting involved. I know everyone didn't know Dotson. Penn State was not good but he was ALL the offense. My only worry is he isn't that big. I knew he could get open and catch the ball.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is .... we watch a game and the find fault. I was in my best friends bar and a guy said they were too predictable and I replied last week my friends want BRob to carry it ever time. I love BRob but holy shit against the SF Dline. I called the TD to JD ... before the play I said Dotson back of the end zone

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky fucking guess BTW

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@kbso83432 said I know. He wanted to make the correct play and I don't think he wanted 802 in an empty net, but Kuz was having none of that. Damn, gonna miss Ovi. Caps climbing the standings though.

Miss Ovi? Where's he going? Unless he falls off a cliff in the next couple years. He's gonna still have some gas in the tank after he cathes/passes the Great One. He's not Bruce Smithin the record either.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@kbso83432 said I know. He wanted to make the correct play and I don't think he wanted 802 in an empty net, but Kuz was having none of that. Damn, gonna miss Ovi. Caps climbing the standings though.

Miss Ovi? Where's he going? Unless he falls off a cliff in the next couple years. He's gonna still have some gas in the tank after he cathes/passes the Great One. He's not Bruce Smithin the record either.
Yeah, we got about three years to put a contender around him, and then form the looks of it, we are in for a rebuild. I can't picture Caps hockey without Ovi out there. Been a fan since what 86.

Ovi breaking all the curses, the blown 3-1 series', winning the Presidents' trophy and going out first round, losing to Pittsburgh every year. He helped erase all that.

Much much bigger Skins fan than Caps fan but winning that Cup felt better in the moment than any of the Superbowls did for me.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is running against one of the best run D's in the league. You need to be realistic.
Yep. Plus he might be hitting that wall that all RBs hit after they've been shot in the knee n the hip n are back playing after a month. Wait a minute! That's never happened before. I still feel like an ass cuz I criticized him for not having enough pop/burst. 4 or so games ago.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, fuck what Cmac did. WTF is the safety doing/reading coming down to take a 9er player engaged in blocking n completely over-running the play. I've watched this all day n half the night.. I got my head tight n watched it. I took a nap, got up n watched it. I went to the party a couple houses down drank some girly drinks, came back n watched it some more. It's still a Columbo level mystery to me.