• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

comments on.... well most blogs

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
through the first day of training camp every article i have read has mentioned that the vets had an informal skate today

not that it matters all that much but it seems like a lot of people are irked that ilya was not at the first infromal skate today, even tho vets aren't required to be there for another 3 4 days.

personally i could care less, the man was training in russia and thought hey maybe i should go see my family for a few days before trecking up to jersey but apparently he 'has a bad attitude' already

you guys think this is as stupid as i do?

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The reason I don't care more than anything is that these practices are just ways for the veterans to get their legs back before official camp starts. Kovalchuk has been playing in Russia for most of the last month for the charity tournament he was organizing with AO. I'm sure he'll show up eventually.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm predicting thursday.....

wednesday if he brought his wife and kids to russia with him

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's the other thing. Maybe he's spending some time with his family. Who knows, and I refuse to get upset until a reason why he's in Miami is presented.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well thats where his wife was living (with his mom and children) all during the her pregnancy i know that so i assume thats why he was down there