• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CoD: Ghosts single player campaign trailer

SECHATER12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it looks good but im getting kind of sick of cod games im going with battlefield 4 for ps4.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trailer looks good and the story mode will probably be awesome but I hate it when they try to improve it so much and make so many differences on the multiplayer.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did anyone go pick this up yet and/or are you going to? I'm thinking I might grab it this weekend.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did anyone go pick this up yet and/or are you going to? I'm thinking I might grab it this weekend.

I picked it up at my gamestop during the midnight release. For me it was a major disappoint. The maps are insane big, the smallest map is as big or bigger than the biggest map on BO2. The hit detection in core is garbage, I die from one bullet regardless of gun including pistols but it takes 7-8 hits for me to kill someone, lame ass quickscopers everywhere, it's hacked, I'm forced to play hardcore because of the hit detection and it only has 3 game modes, the graphics are a joke and the new perk system will be a fail (most people are using the same perks off the grid because of the vsat spam and marathon because of all the running). This will beat out BO2 as the worst one to date. I was off work today and I spent more time on netflix than I did playing ghost. It got boring quick.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the maps are freaking huge....the graphics are great...game modes are great...i suck