• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching Search

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM read that again, apply it to yourself. AGAIN, Huggins has had our basketball team at the top of the league, 2nd to Kansas three years running, been in the final of the CC tourney the last three years, I hardly call that losing.....

:scratch::scratch:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only at WVU do we make excuses for a FOOTBALL coach who loses to Kansas, and vilify a BASKETBALL coach who beats Kansas.........

No we Villify coaches that lose to STEPHEN F AUSTIN in the first round...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is because you have your Ollie Luck blinders on so tight that you can't understand that Holgorsen could not compare to Huggins in any way.

What has Huggins done that was so impressive in 11 plus years that Dana didn't do in 8?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has Huggins done that was so impressive in 11 plus years that Dana didn't do in 8?

Haven’t you been reading DAD’s bullshit? He got us to the Big 12 Tournament championship game. Got us to the Sweet 16.

Beilein did all of that at WVU too.

Where is WVU going to finish this year? DAD doesn’t seem to care...

There was always last year....

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hold coaches to different levels depending on if you like them or not. One day you’ll get out of your feelings. Losing by 31 is acceptable to you. Losing period is acceptable to you. Why do you bring up Dana every time Huggy is talked about. Dana is in Houston.

You’re trying to have a conversation with a guy who wrote some kind of religious book... if my memory is correct.

For a righteous man like DAD, I can understand the hypocrisy. The leader of the free world is a holy roller too. Our president is adored by the extreme right religious sect. Trump and DAD live their lives by a common creed.

Who are we to judge men like these two?

DAD must ask for forgiveness after each post he makes on this site. Thank God... He has mercy.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven’t you been reading DAD’s bullshit? He got us to the Big 12 Tournament championship game. Got us to the Sweet 16.

Beilein did all of that at WVU too.

Where is WVU going to finish this year? DAD doesn’t seem to care...

There was always last year....

Beilein did it when the program was completely burned down to the ground! Huggins went to the Final 4 with Beileins kids!!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beilein did it when the program was completely burned down to the ground! Huggins went to the Final 4 with Beileins kids!!

Really?

I thought only a coach as supreme as Huggs could burn something to the ground...

This year’s team will be the worst WVU team since Cat’s ‘01 club.

Let’s talk about that for awhile...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM read that again, apply it to yourself. AGAIN, Huggins has had our basketball team at the top of the league, 2nd to Kansas three years running, been in the final of the CC tourney the last three years, I hardly call that losing.....
I roll with whatever coach WVU decides to hire. I’m just applying the same standards that you placed on Dana. The only difference, I leave emotions out. I thought Dana had us going in the right direction but No Balls and Dana decided to part ways. As I mentioned, some thought we could compete immediately in the Big 12. 3 years to win a CC or get out. Some lofty talk. Nothing about second place. Nothing. Reread some of your posts over the years. Maybe you’ll have a ‘aha’ moment.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he is consistent with his thinking. He give Stew the Orange Bowl win with no mention it was RRs team and McGee at the helm on the offense side. Who knew we had a TE by the name of Tito playing for us until that game?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he is consistent with his thinking. He give Stew the Orange Bowl win with no mention it was RRs team and McGee at the helm on the offense side. Who knew we had a TE by the name of Tito playing for us until that game?
Fiesta bowl.........The Orange bowl was several years later, when Holgorsen used Stewart's defensive coaches and team to win it, those bare cupboard bums

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re trying to have a conversation with a guy who wrote some kind of religious book... if my memory is correct.

For a righteous man like DAD, I can understand the hypocrisy. The leader of the free world is a holy roller too. Our president is adored by the extreme right religious sect. Trump and DAD live their lives by a common creed.

Who are we to judge men like these two?

DAD must ask for forgiveness after each post he makes on this site. Thank God... He has mercy.
Typical, when you have no argument, try lame personal attacks.......

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REALLY????? Had Holgorsen done anything near what Huggins has, you guys would be crowning him the next Saban....Had Holgorsen beat Oklahoma 1/3 of the time, finished second to OU three years running, been in the CCG three years running.....sad few hate filled guys. YOU guys are the hypocrites, ready with a lame excuse for each and every football loss, refuse to see the lack of progress through each season, actual regression, the cavalier attitude about losses, the lack of bowl success.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fiesta bowl.........The Orange bowl was several years later, when Holgorsen used Stewart's defensive coaches and team to win it, those bare cupboard bums
The defense scored all of those points?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical, when you have no argument, try lame personal attacks.......

Lame personal attacks? Come on... that wasn’t lame. That attack was on target. You’re back to your lying ways again. Not sure why you lie on here. Do you lie a lot in life outside of this message board too?

Just curious...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REALLY????? Had Holgorsen done anything near what Huggins has, you guys would be crowning him the next Saban....Had Holgorsen beat Oklahoma 1/3 of the time, finished second to OU three years running, been in the CCG three years running.....sad few hate filled guys. YOU guys are the hypocrites, ready with a lame excuse for each and every football loss, refuse to see the lack of progress through each season, actual regression, the cavalier attitude about losses, the lack of bowl success.

There is a huge difference between winning the regular season championship and winning the tournament.

Huggs has finished tied for 2nd in ‘17 and ‘18.... finished 2nd alone in ‘16. In both of the past two years, WVU was actually the 3rd seed in the tournament.

It has been a great run. But, you have to admit, it comes up short of what you claim is necessary for the football program.

In only one year has he finished a regular season higher than anything accomplished by Dana.

Dana is gone. Huggy is here... and he ain’t going anywhere. We have a new head football coach. And, all of us on here are simply hoping you’ll give him the same rope you are willing to give Huggs.

It’s a lot more fun as a fan to have your team in the top 25... top 15... than not. Dana had us there two out of the last 3 seasons. But, now he’s gone.

It’s going to be awhile before Huggs gets us back in the top 25. Hopefully Neal will keep the program strong too.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who's Coaches? Wasn't Casteel hired by Rich?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So with this diatribe...after 11 plus years wouldn't you think this basketball program would be completely rock solid?..that it should just be in reload mode just like Kansas or pretty close to it? Look at what Beilein has done at Michigan....

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a huge difference between winning the regular season championship and winning the tournament.

Huggs has finished tied for 2nd in ‘17 and ‘18.... finished 2nd alone in ‘16. In both of the past two years, WVU was actually the 3rd seed in the tournament.

It has been a great run. But, you have to admit, it comes up short of what you claim is necessary for the football program.

In only one year has he finished a regular season higher than anything accomplished by Dana.

Dana is gone. Huggy is here... and he ain’t going anywhere. We have a new head football coach. And, all of us on here are simply hoping you’ll give him the same rope you are willing to give Huggs.

It’s a lot more fun as a fan to have your team in the top 25... top 15... than not. Dana had us there two out of the last 3 seasons. But, now he’s gone.

It’s going to be awhile before Huggs gets us back in the top 25. Hopefully Neal will keep the program strong too.

I know for SURE Wv has the hype machine behind this coach...he hasn't even had a practice yet and you would think we have won the NC already...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know for SURE Wv has the hype machine behind this coach...he hasn't even had a practice yet and you would think we have won the NC already...

I heard Neal took a shit the other day. It didn’t stink...