• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach Prime

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he won 2 championships with jackson state and on to colorado
his fame makes him a good recruiter which makes coaches successful in ncaa:suds:
I think this is the third best NCAA season this year.
My God, whoever woulda thought?
Pulling hard for Coach Prime and betting he'll be successful.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazon Primetime GIF by NFL On Prime Video

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Baby, got to believe that we're coming. You've got to feel that energy inside of you that we're coming," Sanders continued like a preacher at the pulpit. "When you get in that stadium, you got to get in early because by time of the kickoff, baby we're coming. You understand it? Do you feel that? Do you understand the intensity, the excitement, the adrenaline, the rush that I got right now, that I can't wait for this thing to kick off because we are coming."

Coach Prime

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Baby, got to believe that we're coming. You've got to feel that energy inside of you that we're coming," Sanders continued like a preacher at the pulpit. "When you get in that stadium, you got to get in early because by time of the kickoff, baby we're coming. You understand it? Do you feel that? Do you understand the intensity, the excitement, the adrenaline, the rush that I got right now, that I can't wait for this thing to kick off because we are coming."

Coach Prime
Sanders you are too good for Colorado. Come to Foxborough , and we'll send Bill, Patricia, Judge and 2 Belichick off-springs to the Buffalos. We need some energy here, not some dried up Darth Sidious, who I cringe when he does a presser

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders you are too good for Colorado. Come to Foxborough , and we'll send Bill, Patricia, Judge and 2 Belichick off-springs to the Buffalos. We need some energy here, not some dried up Darth Sidious, who I cringe when he does a presser

I'm going to need to see a lot more from Prime before I can say that he's ready to be an NFL head coach. Winning at Jackson State is a lot different than a power conference and that also is a lot different than Winning in the NFL.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to need to see a lot more from Prime before I can say that he's ready to be an NFL head coach. Winning at Jackson State is a lot different than a power conference and that also is a lot different than Winning in the NFL.
As we all know, most successful College coaches fail in the NFL and run back humbled. I think with his attitude and being of the the greatest of the game at his position, the players will look up to and listen. More so than a grumbly old bastage that never took a snap in the NFL, players win the game 80% and 20% on coaches imo. Vrabel is a perfect example, he looks like he wants to put pads and helmet on and go into the game.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we all know, most successful College coaches fail in the NFL and run back humbled. I think with his attitude and being of the the greatest of the game at his position, the players will look up to and listen. More so than a grumbly old bastage that never took a snap in the NFL, players win the game 80% and 20% on coaches imo. Vrabel is a perfect example, he looks like he wants to put pads and helmet on and go into the game.

Vrabel was a good player, not a great one. Most all-time greats flop as coaches at the pro level. This goes almost universally for any sport.

Prime isn't going to have the recruiting advantage in the NFL that he does in college (and that's also assuming that he can bring all of those Florida kids up to the Rockies).

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to Jerry Jones hiring him in another year or two, and him failing miserably in the NFL.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vrabel was a good player, not a great one. Most all-time greats flop as coaches at the pro level. This goes almost universally for any sport.

Prime isn't going to have the recruiting advantage in the NFL that he does in college (and that's also assuming that he can bring all of those Florida kids up to the Rockies).

Well, he basically told the players that are there now to hit the portal as he's bringing in his guys....

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the quote...

“We got a few positions already taken care of because I’m bringing my luggage with me, and it’s Louis,” is an all-time line from Prime right off the bat, and absolutely nobody is laughing in that room.

“I’m coming, and when I get here, it’s gonna be changed,” he says of the crappy culture. “I want ya’ll to get ready to go ahead and jump in that portal … the more you jump in, the more room you make.”

Look at the players he is addressing they all have blank faces like WTF.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to Jerry Jones hiring him in another year or two, and him failing miserably in the NFL.
At this point is Jerry going to live that long?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that fucker is never gonna die!!!!
We thought that about Al Davis after he turned into Skelator. so there is hope as Jerrah is in the early stages of becoming Skelator.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he basically told the players that are there now to hit the portal as he's bringing in his guys....

I heard him. He can shoot his mouth off all he wants. It is his favorite thing to do. But he's not going to get as many guys as he is counting on.