• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs DE Frank Clark arrested in L.A. for illegal possession of a concealed firearm in vehicle

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think celebrities should get to play by a different set of rules, then there is no help available for you.

how many times in a year do you hear of a celebrity getting shot by a random crazy vs. how many times a year a random Joe gets shot by a crazy.

think, for once in you life, just think

I know celebs already play by a different set of rules, this is news to you?

Clint Eastwood owned some property above Three Rivers, in a local restaurant he had a table in back reserved for him, he dropped in every once in awhile. I could go on and on and on, hell yes celebs play by a different set of rules, wow!

Anyone ever ask you for an autograph?

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know celebs already play by a different set of rules, this is news to you?

Clint Eastwood owned some property above Three Rivers, in a local restaurant he had a table in back reserved for him, he dropped in every once in awhile. I could go on and on and on, hell yes celebs play by a different set of rules, wow!

Anyone ever ask you for an autograph?
We are talking about guns,and the celebrities playing by the same gun rules. please try to stay on topic

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking about guns,and the celebrities playing by the same gun rules. please try to stay on topic

I am on topic, if you think anything is the same for famous important people and you then you are wasting my time.

Boglodyte

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on topic, if you think anything is the same for famous important people and you then you are wasting my time.

So you are all in favor of someone that thinks they deserve celebrity status having an Uzi “assault weapon” concealed (or partially concealed) in his car? Damn. The other day you wanted me to list 3 things that make you a moron…tonight you have added the crown jewel to the proof

Boglodyte

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit!
Yes, I unfortunately resemble someone that is semi-famous. Was sitting in a restaurant and a kid comes up and asked if he could have my autograph. I said sure, wrote my name on his napkin. He looked at it, looked at me, realized I wasn’t who he thought I was, crumbled up the napkin and walked away

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are all in favor of someone that thinks they deserve celebrity status having an Uzi “assault weapon” concealed (or partially concealed) in his car? Damn. The other day you wanted me to list 3 things that make you a moron…tonight you have added the crown jewel to the proof

Wrong as usual, are you ever right?

Cop in Kansas City pulls you over for speeding, you will get a ticket. Cop in Kansas City pulls over Patrick Mahomes for speeding, rell god chance it's....could you sign this fir my on.....and a thank you, just slow down, ok?

A diffeent life and you should know this. Doesn't matter what these people think they need, whatever it takes, hell a cannon.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I unfortunately resemble someone that is semi-famous. Was sitting in a restaurant and a kid comes up and asked if he could have my autograph. I said sure, wrote my name on his napkin. He looked at it, looked at me, realized I wasn’t who he thought I was, crumbled up the napkin and walked away

So who do you look like? I look like....

HERCULESHERNANDEZ8x10[1].JPG

Boglodyte

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cop in Kansas City pulls you over for speeding, you will get a ticket. Cop in Kansas City pulls over Patrick Mahomes for speeding, rell god chance it's....could you sign this fir my on.....and a thank you, just slow down, ok?

A diffeent life and you should know this. Doesn't matter what these people think they need, whatever it takes, hell a cannon.
All well and good, but it was a chiefs player pulled over in LA.
An Uzi concealed in the back seat by some player and an Uzi in the back seat of Common Joe should get the same treatment.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All well and good, but it was a chiefs player pulled over in LA.
An Uzi concealed in the back seat by some player and an Uzi in the back seat of Common Joe should get the same treatment.

Cop....so tell me Joe Public, why the weapon?
JP......protection
Cop....from what?
JP....you just never know
Cop...ever needed it?
JP.....not yet

Cop....so tell me Frank, why the weapon?
JP....you know how fans can get, especially after a loss, and losing a few bucks.
Cop.....I can see that

It;s a whole other world guy. If you can;t figure that out I tried.

Boglodyte

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JP......protection
Cop....from what?
Cop...ever needed it?
JP.....not yet

JP....you know how fans can get, especially after a loss, and losing a few bucks.
Cop.....I can see that

Keep living in your hypocritical little world.

Boglodyte

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep ignoring how things actually are my man. Trust me Willie Nelson gets treated differently than you do.
And as long as you think that’s acceptable, you will continue to be a hypocrite

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go...

Celebrities, privacy, and private investigation

Celebrities have a unique set of problems and considerations to contend with on a daily basis. Privacy can be a rare thing, so when a dificult situation presents itself, it can be hard to find someone to trust and work with in resolving it.

Over the years, we’ve provided private investigation for celebrities (including A-list actors, celebrity athletes, studio executives, and high-profile corporate executives) that is unparalled with regard to the client’s privacy and the overall results of the case. If you or someone you know is in a dificult situation with privacy being a key concern, let us know how we can help.

If you think Joe Public encounters what celebs do, I can't help ya.
So that gives them the right to break the law?
Think Skippy before you type

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they can break the law? Is that what you're saying? Think dumb dumb

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you or the average Joe has never gotten out of a speeding ticket? Think moron

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JP......protection
Cop....from what?
Cop...ever needed it?
JP.....not yet

Cop.....I can see that

Frank ever used it yet?

Think idiot

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep ignoring how things actually are my man. Trust me Willie Nelson gets treated differently than you do.
These 30 say hold our collective guns, drugs, drinks, taxes...
Oh and Aaron Hernandez says hi.
Think