• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chick-fil-A Bowl...LSU vs Clemson thread

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 minutes till the New Year

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! Why did you go and tell us?! I just bet it was those damned referees.

now I can laugh. I can't watch games with too many people. They say I take it too serious and it's just a game or I need to chill out or whatever else, but I get emotional. I love me some Clemson football so when you start dogging my team, I'm gonna bark. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is .... it's all good brother. It's all chicken but the bone.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit 1000 post doesnt count.

That is like paying players you are recruiting! Ohh...Saban

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant to say it to legend...

He stole my post

;)

now I can laugh. I can't watch games with too many people. They say I take it too serious and it's just a game or I need to chill out or whatever else, but I get emotional. I love me some Clemson football so when you start dogging my team, I'm gonna bark. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is .... it's all good brother. It's all chicken but the bone.

Spoken like a true fan for sure. My neighbors understand why i was yelling... but they don't get it

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,251.51
Fav. Team #1

I apologize for being too much of an SEC homer. I am fond of Dabo and Clemson is my favority ACC team. That does not mean that we will be taking warm showers till the wee hours of the morning...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,251.51
Fav. Team #1
Got to go light some up with my kids! BTW, go back to sleep LSU players, I am talking about fireworks, not weed.