• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chicago State 1-0 baby!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great performance by Shaq!
Just got back from the game. Tra Holder has promise!
See you all on Wednesday night.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting TEAM. My observations from a self admitted fair-weathered college basketball fan:

Rebounding still looks like an issue.

Really like the promise of Scott and Atwood. Scott is going to get a lot of steals this year.

Holder gives this team something they haven't had in a long time, a true PG that can dish the ball. He's still very young though and you really can't expect too much from him.

If Goodman is all that he's cracked up to be, this will be a tournament team (or at least should be with the talent they have).

I couldn't like Jacobsen's game less. Macdougall brings more of a physical presence under the rim.

Shaq is this teams motor, he needs to play loose and explosive.

Kodi Justice may look more awkward on a basketball court than Bo Barnes. I didn't think that was possible.

Starting five should be:

Holder
Shaq
Atwood
Scott
Macdougall

6th man, whoever's the hottest shooting the 3 for the week (Barnes, Gilling, Justice).

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting TEAM. My observations from a self admitted fair-weathered college basketball fan:

Really like the promise of Scott and Atwood. Scott is going to get a lot of steals this year.

Holder gives this team something they haven't had in a long time, a true PG that can dish the ball. He's still very young though and you really can't expect too much from him.

If Goodman is all that he's cracked up to be, this will be a tournament team (or at least should be with the talent they have).

I couldn't like Jacobsen's game less. Macdougall brings more of a physical presence under the rim.

Kodi Justice may look more awkward on a basketball court than Bo Barnes. I didn't think that was possible.

Starting five should be:

Holder
Shaq
Atwood
Scott
Macdougall

6th man, whoever's the hottest shooting the 3 for the week (Barnes, Gilling, Justice).

you should give yourself more credit! Good job! Gilling at 6 is my choice to come in for a rebound and 3pter! I watched Savon at UNLV and he can play.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be worse ASU basketball team since 06-07 and yes Christain Polk would be this teams best player, however we have a very athletic, physical, young talent that plays hard there just gonna take time to develop. Shaq I don't think can be a first option. But on ball wing defense will be better we definitely have a lot of speed. But we will probly finish close to last rebuilding year but we have some players that once they develop will be really good! 2 year rebuilding process.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be worse ASU basketball team since 06-07 and yes Christain Polk would be this teams best player, however we have a very athletic, physical, young talent that plays hard there just gonna take time to develop. Shaq I don't think can be a first option. But on ball wing defense will be better we definitely have a lot of speed. But we will probly finish close to last rebuilding year but we have some players that once they develop will be really good! 2 year rebuilding process.

I was planning on going to the Loyola game. Thanks for the buzzkill. Did you go to the Chicago game?
I do not have time to wait 2 more GDamn years! Fuck Herb and fuck his asst coaches. We need to change things ASAP! I am tired of saying that we have to wait a few years to let the banana ripen.
Fooeyhyhyy on that!

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was planning on going to the Loyola game. Thanks for the buzzkill. Did you go to the Chicago game?
I do not have time to wait 2 more GDamn years! Fuck Herb and fuck his asst coaches. We need to change things ASAP! I am tired of saying that we have to wait a few years to let the banana ripen.
Fooeyhyhyy on that!

Herb needed to get a top 100 recruit and a Jermaine Marshall type transfer and he couldn't do it....... Herb wanted Jahii gone he didn't add a qualifying year we will all see what Jahii meant to this team regardless if he underperformed his sophmore season.

I like Blakes, goodman, and Atwood this is def the quickest team since the Freider days but no where near the depth and talent.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herb needed to get a top 100 recruit and a Jermaine Marshall type transfer and he couldn't do it....... Herb wanted Jahii gone he didn't add a qualifying year we will all see what Jahii meant to this team regardless if he underperformed his sophmore season.

I like Blakes, goodman, and Atwood this is def the quickest team since the Freider days but no where near the depth and talent.

I am still a fan no matter. I just need to yell "yea" LOUDER

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same if they don't win a conference game I'm still a fan..... Hopefully these guys are studs and just haven't broke out yet please!

Herb mentioned that this team is a work in development so I will give him a free ticket out of jail on this one. But next year.......
We had better finish top half of the PAC and beat the fuckheads in Tucson. That is all I care about. I would not mind making the tourney either, tee hee:lol:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from 6 to 13 in CFS

This is what I expected to switch spots with the shits in Columbus! I friggin hate Ohio State. Excuse me, "the Ohio St"
I say win out, go to the PAC12 and get a above avg bowl and start recruiting for next season!
Go Devils!!!!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herb mentioned that this team is a work in development so I will give him a free ticket out of jail on this one. But next year.......
We had better finish top half of the PAC and beat the fuckheads in Tucson. That is all I care about. I would not mind making the tourney either, tee hee:lol:

He seems to be recruiting athletes with speed which is great, this is how he should of been recruited when he first started, its been proven here that the only way you will get people in the building is not only winning but a high uptempo attack those Freider teams were fun to watch in the mid 90s, and even Bill recruited some JC and division 3 guys. Remember Isaac Burton and how well he turned out minus the point shaving? I see a little Burton in Gerry Blakes. I mean these guys have potential its just going to take some time, im worried about the people hes recruiting are these guys trouble makers one of his recruits got arrested........ But hes definitley recruiting the type of players and he has finally developed the right system that could be succesful here. Players dont come here because of the lack of fans, a uptempo exciting brand will really help fill the stands and some of that credit has to go to Jahii. :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I expected to switch spots with the shits in Columbus! I friggin hate Ohio State. Excuse me, "the Ohio St"
I say win out, go to the PAC12 and get a above avg bowl and start recruiting for next season!
Go Devils!!!!!!

We got alot of returning players I expect Graham to get his usual handful amount of 4 star recruits and maybe even sneak a 5 star recruit. A 4-5 star OLB is what Graham is dying for........ He hasnt had a player that can play the Devil Backer since Bradford, but we got a lot of returning players, lets hope Strong stays and that we convert Calhoun to Safety he can be even better than Randle and Darby combined. Hes built for safety and we could put him in the box as well. Simmone and Calhoun would be nice because Calhoun is to small to play LB. :yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Starting five should be:

Holder
Shaq
Atwood
Scott
Macdougall

Gerry Blakes is a good little baller, give him a year to develop he will be a very solid 14-15 ppg type guard, hes got so much speed and hes a scorer. Not sold at all on Holder as our PG........