• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

World Series Chicago Cubs vs. Cleveland Indians

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zobrist mvp? I mean I get it but I would think Rizzo or Baez or someone would have won it over him

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, went to bed and it was 5-1. What a game. Congrats to the Cubs, great series by the Indians.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cubs won despite Maddon
I mean, you think there was an uproar when Bucky didn't put in Britton in the WC game? When Carroll had Wilson throw and get intercepted rather than have Marshawn run it in?

Maddon would've had to resign immediately and send a federal task force to pack his shit. He's the luckiest man on earth today.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a meltdown by CLE.

They have to feel like Tin Cup at the end of "Tin Cup" (I just gave away the US Open...).

Talk about Rajai's home run all you want, but his misplays cost them 2-3 runs. He would be a LEGEND if he played an even average CF last night.

Kinda figured Napoli's D would come into play at some point. He's clearly a DH at this point.

But Kluber and Miller both stunk. And you had a shot. And Lindor, again, choked in key spots.

Shaw does realize he's allowed to throw more than 1 pitch? He has a good breaking ball, really needed to use it there, even if he did give up 2 weak ground balls with eyes.

I don't know how you get over handing over a game, and a title, like this. But it won't be easy.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a meltdown by CLE.

They have to feel like Tin Cup at the end of "Tin Cup" (I just gave away the US Open...).

Talk about Rajai's home run all you want, but his misplays cost them 2-3 runs. He would be a LEGEND if he played an even average CF last night.

Kinda figured Napoli's D would come into play at some point. He's clearly a DH at this point.

But Kluber and Miller both stunk. And you had a shot. And Lindor, again, choked in key spots.

Shaw does realize he's allowed to throw more than 1 pitch? He has a good breaking ball, really needed to use it there, even if he did give up 2 weak ground balls with eyes.

I don't know how you get over handing over a game, and a title, like this. But it won't be easy.

It's Cleveland, we are used to it. But, it still hurts like hell.

I think the Tribe's defense in the outfield absolutely killed them. Pitching can only carry you so far.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Cleveland, we are used to it. But, it still hurts like hell.

I think the Tribe's defense in the outfield absolutely killed them. Pitching can only carry you so far.

In this game it was Rajai.

My grandmother coudl've thrown Bryant out from that disatance. And then he misread Contreras double letting that add another run.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Game 6 was Naquin and Chisenhall. Chisenhall had a few poor plays throughout the Series.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a meltdown by CLE.

Someone needs to hold your head in a bucket of water until the bubbles stop.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall it was just not a well played baseball game.

Kinda disappointed we didn't get to see a well played game like we all were asking about.

Miscues, errors on both sides. Some terrible at bats (Baez with that bunt, Napoli pretty much every at bat last night, Lindor in almost every at bat).

It was pretty ugly amid all the excitement.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a meltdown by CLE.

Kluber wasn't great but if you're gonna blame Rajai for his fielding mistakes leading to 2-3 runs you can't go ahead and subsequently also put the blame for those runs on Kluber.