• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chase Field to become permanently dog friendly

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a pretty good gimmick. It's only a small section of seats being removed for this area.

I think most Dback fans, if honest, will admit that Chase field is just too big for our fan base. So using seats that would otherwise go unused to bring in some more fans is a good thing.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a pretty good gimmick. It's only a small section of seats being removed for this area.

I think most Dback fans, if honest, will admit that Chase field is just too big for our fan base. So using seats that would otherwise go unused to bring in some more fans is a good thing.

I think it's too big for the fanbase when the Dbacks suck or are irrelevant (which has been most of the time lately). This year has serious promise and I think if they start showing they are in the mix the seats will fill up fast.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always thought our stadium was way too big. It's already one of the biggest in the majors and the bleacher seats are rarely filled which makes the crowd always look way worse than it is. At least we're not like the Marlins though. I think they have the smallest capacity in the majors and they still look empty.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always thought our stadium was way too big. It's already one of the biggest in the majors and the bleacher seats are rarely filled which makes the crowd always look way worse than it is. At least we're not like the Marlins though. I think they have the smallest capacity in the majors and they still look empty.

I expect a big spike in attendance if the team makes some waves early on. It's Arizona...give fans a reason, they will come. Too much to do here for most people to regularly attend games to watch a bad product.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect our next ballpark in the mid to late 2020s, to be only have 38-42k seating capacity.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect our next ballpark in the mid to late 2020s, to be only have 38-42k seating capacity.

As long as they don't put it out in Glendale.