• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugees

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks 234. I have been over on the MLB Mariners site since CBS went out. I wondered where everyone went. It is always nice to have friends to cry about the M's with again.

Good news is we are getting closer to some football. Are you going to the Hawks game this year at the stadium? I haven't decided yet, but we may.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just noticed Hawks are here on a Thursday night game. That might be tough for me to make. Dang!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks 234. I have been over on the MLB Mariners site since CBS went out. I wondered where everyone went. It is always nice to have friends to cry about the M's with again.

Good news is we are getting closer to some football. Are you going to the Hawks game this year at the stadium? I haven't decided yet, but we may.

I feel horrible saying this considering football is my #1 sport and I am a diehard fan but personally I'm a bigger fan of watching the Seahawk games on T.V., I don't really try to attend many Seahawk games. Last one I went to was when the Seahawks beat the Jags like 42-3 or something like that in 09. Before that the last one I went to was in 08 against the Jets in Holmgren's final game. Whenever I go to sporting events I have a tendency to practically ignore the game and basically just socialize with the people I go with. I've taken more dates to Safeco than I can count.

I love going to Mariners games but for some reason not a huge fan of going to Seahawk games even though I'm a bigger football fan than baseball.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just noticed Hawks are here on a Thursday night game. That might be tough for me to make. Dang!

Happy to see you hear though, the Seahawks board is super active. I'd say this Mariners board is more active than the CBS one though.

Most of the people from CBS are posting on here now. The only one I can think of who is not is Kaehloala, Cotton (Blade) was super active for a while but according to his profile he has not posted in a while. Hope he's not in jail.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya on going to Hawks games. We had season tickets for 10 years back in mid 80's on and I now like staying home and watching on TV. I thought for some reason you went to the games here in AZ. My bad.

I saw Kae post on an article on CBS about M's and replied to it, but he never got back. I hope Cotton isn't in jail either...lol.

Good talking with you on here and I will be back for more as the season continues. Running out the door now. Later.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya on going to Hawks games. We had season tickets for 10 years back in mid 80's on and I now like staying home and watching on TV. I thought for some reason you went to the games here in AZ. My bad.

I saw Kae post on an article on CBS about M's and replied to it, but he never got back. I hope Cotton isn't in jail either...lol.

Good talking with you on here and I will be back for more as the season continues. Running out the door now. Later.

I've actually never been to Arizona before. Always wanted to go to Mariners spring training though.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNLV- What's up? It has been awhile. I happened to stumble across it a few days back on CBS. I hope all is good with you. Look forward to taking more M's on here in the second half especially with our very hot topic each year coming up...the trade deadline!!!!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about the confusion. It was Seahawk 3 that was in AZ. I know you and I talked on CBS about M's, but for some reason I just saw the Seahawk name and in my head I put you in AZ. I think I got it now.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about the confusion. It was Seahawk 3 that was in AZ. I know you and I talked on CBS about M's, but for some reason I just saw the Seahawk name and in my head I put you in AZ. I think I got it now.

It's all good man! :suds:

I know there are quite a few Mariners/Seahawk fans in that region who have posted on the boards, easy to confuse.

Happy to see you on board, always enjoyed your input.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to have you on here AZ, I was oh man on the CBS site. I look forward to reading your posts again!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to have you on here AZ, I was oh man on the CBS site. I look forward to reading your posts again!

Great hearing from you again SeattleCoug. I was just replying to something you wrote on another thread and I was trying to guess if you were one of our CBS posters. Looking forward to continuing where we left off over at CBS. :suds: