• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz Apology Thread

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Dak, with a loaded offense including Zeke and Amari Cooper, apparently still can't get it done in the weakened NFC East. But Carson, throwing to guys like Greg Ward, Deontay Burnett and Robert Davis, can get it done.

Who is better again?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double post....

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you not see that MVP performance yesterday?

I didn't because Fox still put Cowboys/Redskins as game of the week even though they had only a small chance of making the playoffs...

You didn’t miss much... Daniel Jones thought it was a soccer game at one point.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? How many games did Ertz miss? Sanders and Boston are their best RBs by a mile. Who is his best Linemen and how many games did he miss and Ward looked like he might have been your best WR this year.

What Wentz did that was impressive this year was win games when it matters and that is one of the most important things a QB does, but he did not play that well and he showed he is really at his best when only asked to be a game manager. His OL might have been the best in the history of the NFL (when healthy of course) and his RBs at the end just dominated every team they played. I'm not sure how much credit you want to give a QB for dumping the ball off and having his RBs basically be unstoppable on big plays and having a DL that shuts down every opponent. But again, he own the games and that is what I look for in a QB so I have to give him credit for that

Ertz has missed the last two games considering he got hurt on the opening drive of the Cowboys game. Lane Johnson has been his best lineman and has been out since eary in the first giants game. He then lost his second best lineman Brooks yesterday along with Sanders, and Sanders didn’t emerge until Howard, who was the best RB on the team got hurt playing the bears six weeks ago.

Ward has been a solid player but was on the practice squad for most of the season till he finally got on the field. But he was a PS guy for 12 games.

Almost every game this year starting with Atlanta, the offense has lost a starter. Just compare the opening week roster to what will be starting next week and you’ll just about every guy going down left and right and Carson just keeps going along and making big throws and minimizing mistakes left and right.

He wasn’t “MVP” this year. But he won a lot of must win games, made plays when he had too, and elevated the play of guys who were on the practice squad or buried on the depth chart.
I know it’s cool to hate the guy, but I don’t know exactly what people really want from him if the last month hasn’t been enough.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Dak, with a loaded offense including Zeke and Amari Cooper, apparently still can't get it done in the weakened NFC East. But Carson, throwing to guys like Greg Ward, Deontay Burnett and Robert Davis, can get it done.

Who is better again?

So Dak, with a loaded offense including Zeke and Amari Cooper, apparently still can't get it done in the weakened NFC East. Poor guy. But Carson, throwing to guys like Greg Ward, Deontay Burnett and Robert Davis, can get it done.

He’s so excited!!

haha

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is better again?

Ginger Jesus...

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to the point of the thread, it is obvious--some of you shit on Wentz. You were wrong about him. Now it's time for you to admit it.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must think Wentz minus the players Dallas would NOT have would make Dallas a guaranteed playoff team. Are all Eagles fans this moronic or just a select few?

I think you said you'd take Dak, plus whatever else. All I'm saying is that you're sitting at home next weekend.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to the point of the thread, it is obvious--some of you shit on Wentz. You were wrong about him. Now it's time for you to admit it.

You rail on Dallas for “not beating anybody” but then say posters were “wrong” about Wentz bc he beat some of the worst teams in football?

I’m telling you guys... @Iggloo is making a case for “best” poster of the year!

haha

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people keep bringing up the “mortgage” of players for Wentz when Howie got multiple picks back, including the first rounder they gave up.

And at this point the Dak window is closed. They have to now pay him Franchise QB/Cap eating money.
Simple question. What did they give up for Wentz? What they got back from another player really doesn't play into the Wentz trade.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple question. What did they give up for Wentz? What they got back from another player really doesn't play into the Wentz trade.

They traded picks, of which they got said picks back from other trades. Including the first round pick in 2017 that they got back from the Vikings.
The “mortgaging” the future doesn’t mean much if you get picks back in other trades and or equal value in players, etc.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is better again?

Ssssshhhhh. Dont let the obvious get in the way of someone's delusions. It's more fun watching some of these fools continue to run their mouths.

I especially love the "competition" argument. Both the cowboys and eagles had a 3 game stretch of dogs. Cowboys ran out to a 3-0 record to start the season, eagles got their 3 at the end.

Also, you'd think a fan of a team that choked away a 1st round by losing to a team with nothing to play for, at home, in the last game if the season, would keep just a little quiet today.

Dak, like his team this year, is a great qb when running away with the game. They sucked in the close ones this year.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ssssshhhhh. Dont let the obvious get in the way of someone's delusions. It's more fun watching some of these fools continue to run their mouths.

I especially love the "competition" argument. Both the cowboys and eagles had a 3 game stretch of dogs. Cowboys ran out to a 3-0 record to start the season, eagles got their 3 at the end.

Also, you'd think a fan of a team that choked away a 1st round by losing to a team with nothing to play for, at home, in the last game if the season, would keep just a little quiet today.

Dak, like his team this year, is a great qb when running away with the game. They sucked in the close ones this year.

NICE!! Another one triggered.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You rail on Dallas for “not beating anybody” but then say posters were “wrong” about Wentz bc he beat some of the worst teams in football?

I’m telling you guys... @Iggloo is making a case for “best” poster of the year!

haha

But he beat those nobody teams with guys off the street.

Eagles just called me to play WR this weekend because they were impressed with my efforts at F45 recently.