• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CARDS @ COWBOYS

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the logic in not wanting to put an 80% Romo out there, but that's got to be better than Brandon Weeden. Weeden looked really good last week, but we've all seen enough of him to know that's not really his pedigree.

Murray may bludgeon the Cards. The Cowboys O-line is elite. The Cards blitz a ton, but they have very few sacks. If Dallas picks up those blitzes a bit better than the rest have, Cards could be in trouble.

Dallas didn't pick up many blitzes on Monday night. That better improve a lot or it won't make a difference who the QB is. Weeden has done alright when he's played. It's hard to judge him based on his Cleveland experience. I don't think there is a QB in the league that could have done much with the mess there. I think it's in the long term interest of Romo and team to sit him this week and next week (against Jax in London) before a bye week. I think Sunday will be a close game if Dallas runs it and runs well.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the logic in not wanting to put an 80% Romo out there, but that's got to be better than Brandon Weeden. Weeden looked really good last week, but we've all seen enough of him to know that's not really his pedigree.

Murray may bludgeon the Cards. The Cowboys O-line is elite. The Cards blitz a ton, but they have very few sacks. If Dallas picks up those blitzes a bit better than the rest have, Cards could be in trouble.

I would rather have an 80% Romo, but I think Weeden will surprise. He's gotten a lot of practice time with the first team this year, and he can throw the football. He has a lot more weapons today than he had in Cleveland. He's going against an outstanding defense, so today will tell a tale. I'm a lot more worried about how we are going to stop Fitz, Brown and Ellington. Key to the game to me is Dallas being able to run the ball against the Cards. If they can, Weeden will make plays in play action. If we get behind and he has to throw it 40 times, it could be a long day

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's two horrendous interceptions thrown by Carson Palmer in the first series that were completely his fault (Cowboys only caught one). Tell me that didn't feel like last year? Ugh, come on Carson. Thought you were over this.