• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CARDS @ COWBOYS

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe Arizona matches up very well with Dallas.

I got Arizona beating Dallas 28-24 .......... :suds:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally believe the eagles are better than the cowboys. If we play like we did last week, it should be good enough for the win. I actually believe we might play our best defensive game next week. We will give up 100 yards to Murray but our dline will provide enough pressure for our backfield to get contain on witten and Bryant.

Geaux Cards!!!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a close one. Coin flip for me on who wins. It'd be nice to beat "America's team" (LMAO) in their own building again though. Go Cards!

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Romo is going to play, but he most likely won't have full motion. I was amazed at how they were unable to deal with the all out blitzs in Mondays game. I think we have a better chance now then I did a couple weeks ago.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo plays (I think he will) you know we'll be bringing the heat. I just hope we can get to him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the Cowboys may sit Romo this week. Even if he plays, I think the game is a coin toss. The Cowboys could take their chances with Weeden, and even if they lose, have Romo back for Jax and then a bye. That's the way I'd go

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see them sitting him unless he truly can't play. Even if he's at 80% he's probably out there.

You know Bowles will bring the heat, but the Cards have not been getting to the QB considering the number of blitzes they call each game. Be interesting to see how they handle DeMarco.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing how Dallas had serious problems handling the blitz, I think all of their defensive focus will be on just that. They will be more prepared for the AZ defense. This is going to be a tough game. Toss up IMO..

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todd Bowles' defense is better than Jim Haslett's defense. Having Peterson back is a huge boost for you guy's defense and it looks like he's good to go. I do fear the Cardinals WR's. Seriously fear them. Still - if the Cowboys remember how they got where they are and get back to POUNDING THE DAMN ROCK they can minimize the Cardinals offense and eke out a win.

Time of possession is not a misleading stat with the Cowboys.

As far as Romo... I'd let him sit until the Giants game. Wouldn't even allow him to suit up. Wouldn't put him on that plane to London either.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson being back isn't the boost you might think. He just hasn't been very good this year. Do I want him back? Of course. Hard to earn that contract on the bench. But he's been owned by Jeremy Maclin, Desean Jackson, and hasn't played like an elite player in any game except Oakland.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Romo is going to play, but he most likely won't have full motion. I was amazed at how they were unable to deal with the all out blitzs in Mondays game. I think we have a better chance now then I did a couple weeks ago.

My Boys just didn't game plan nor did they make adjustments. We all bitch about coaches but my God do my Cowboys have a dumb sonofabitch for a head coach and one that is not that far behind for a playcaller.

I can't pick the cards but this is going to be a nail biter.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson being back isn't the boost you might think. He just hasn't been very good this year. Do I want him back? Of course. Hard to earn that contract on the bench. But he's been owned by Jeremy Maclin, Desean Jackson, and hasn't played like an elite player in any game except Oakland.

He hasn't played up to his reputation, but you have to respect his talent. The guy can be a game changer, and this is gonna be a one play game IMO

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todd Bowles' defense is better than Jim Haslett's defense. Having Peterson back is a huge boost for you guy's defense and it looks like he's good to go. I do fear the Cardinals WR's. Seriously fear them. Still - if the Cowboys remember how they got where they are and get back to POUNDING THE DAMN ROCK they can minimize the Cardinals offense and eke out a win.

Time of possession is not a misleading stat with the Cowboys.

As far as Romo... I'd let him sit until the Giants game. Wouldn't even allow him to suit up. Wouldn't put him on that plane to London either.

This is one of the "no brainer" type things in football. Unfortunatly I think he will start and not get the chance to get on the plane as he will be sitting in an after surgury rehab filling out his retirement papers because JJ and Garrett will play him and Linehan may not have the guts or the smarts to stop it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing how Dallas had serious problems handling the blitz, I think all of their defensive focus will be on just that. They will be more prepared for the AZ defense. This is going to be a tough game. Toss up IMO..

I think you are right, the Washington gameplan has to give the Cowboys a ton of film on blitz pickup issues. If they can't correct it against the Card's, not only will they lose, they will see the same thing against Jax, the Giants, and everyone else till they can

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy can kill any defense. Not just a player, but a whole defense.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeSean Jackson is good, but Patrick Peterson is paid to neutralize him. While it'd be unrealistic to expect Jackson to have zero catches while PP was on him...Jackson absolutely smoked him.

I agree with UK Cowboy and didn't mean to imply I felt he didn't have the talent anymore or wasn't capable for being dominant. He just hasn't been all year (except OAK..does that even count?).

The reality is that sometimes these guys get the $$$ and next thing you know they just don't seem quite as good. Weird how that happens. Richard Sherman got his and has also been pretty bad (using elite standards). These guys can argue that they are the best in the NFL, but the joke's on us...neither is playing like it.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF I was a Dallas fan, I don't want Romo to play Sunday

He just played Monday night and re-injured his back. He would be facing the team that blitzes more than any other team in the NFL, the 6-1 Cardinals, on a short week ...... a recipe for disaster !

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the logic in not wanting to put an 80% Romo out there, but that's got to be better than Brandon Weeden. Weeden looked really good last week, but we've all seen enough of him to know that's not really his pedigree.

Murray may bludgeon the Cards. The Cowboys O-line is elite. The Cards blitz a ton, but they have very few sacks. If Dallas picks up those blitzes a bit better than the rest have, Cards could be in trouble.