• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can you say Mutiny?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a team play yesterday that is completely out of sync. The Rams are not that bad...not as bad as they showed yesterday. I think they are rebelling against Fisher and his staff. They stopped playing before the first kickoff and never seemed to care a wit. Maybe the Dunbar thing or something like that has pissed off the players. Something happened last week that has screwed this team up. If they had lost but played tough and made a game of it I would not be posting this but the Rams yesterday were sending a message to Fisher...You're the coach but we play the game.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like, I said in another thread... They have played 3 good offenses in a row AND our offense has barely scored in the 1st half. Not a good recipe for any defense.

Yeah I see an Offense versus Defense mutiny, hate fest brewing. I see frustration brewing, and it's only going to get worse with our tough schedule.

I think we start off bad, struggle and come together - getting better at the end of year.

6-10 at best though - unless it just all blows up.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you presume to know what has been going on in the locker room?? REALLY?? Come on. We need to chalk yesterday up to what it was and move on. We played badly, could not get anything going in the running game so we had to essentially abandon it and could not get enough pressure on the opposing QB to cause mistakes on defense. There is no mutiny. This is still the same group of guys that averaged 24 points a game in the first 2 weeks against decent defenses. This is the same group of guys who did not allow a sack in the first 2 games. Bottom line is they got beaten yesterday in every facet of the game... it happens to EVERY team once in a while.
Just step back from the ledge, take a breath and relax.
I still see a minimum of 7 wins left on our schedule:
1 out of 4 games with SF/Seattle (possibly 2)
Jacksonville
Carolina
Houston (this is NOT the same team as last year... not playing well at all)
1 more with Arizona
Tampa
Tennessee

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is losing and there is getting whooped and then there is giving the game away... yesterday the Rams gave the game away.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree... giving the game away would be fumbles, pick 6's etc... we had none of those. The worst thing to me yesterday was the TWO penalties on Austin Punt Return for a TD. We were simply outmatched yesterday...