• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Camp thoughts so far...

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like what I'm reading so far about:

Front 7
Fighting spirit of the O line, but in particular Leno, Larson and glad Long was back at it today.
Wide Receivers, Braverman, White and Jeffery
QB play of both Cutler and Hoyer
Running back

What I don't like so far:
DB's and Safeties, but not sure if that is a problem dealing with Alshon, White and Braverman being good in training camp
TE situation or lack there of
Injuries, two concussed, did I read that Jeffery had an episode of soft tissue issues today?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears signed a Fullback Darrel Young today.

As far as camp, I am sure it is gonna be a better season because the defense is dangerous again. They have weeded out the DE's that cant move to OLB, or the DT that cant move to DE and have the right people for positions now. I thought Bostic had a future inside, but the two new guys will tackle and hit. Yes, I still think they were stubborn by not running some 4-3 fronts last year with the talent they had, but at least its a full year of 3-4 behind the players that are still here.

I hope they can trade Ego or Sutton before the season starts and get something better than a 5th or 6th rounder for them, but hopefully it will mark the end of failed 2nd and 3rd round picks we have seen for the past decade.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears signed a Fullback Darrel Young today.

As far as camp, I am sure it is gonna be a better season because the defense is dangerous again. They have weeded out the DE's that cant move to OLB, or the DT that cant move to DE and have the right people for positions now. I thought Bostic had a future inside, but the two new guys will tackle and hit. Yes, I still think they were stubborn by not running some 4-3 fronts last year with the talent they had, but at least its a full year of 3-4 behind the players that are still here.

I hope they can trade Ego or Sutton before the season starts and get something better than a 5th or 6th rounder for them, but hopefully it will mark the end of failed 2nd and 3rd round picks we have seen for the past decade.

It will be interesting to see what becomes of either Ego or Sutton, only 1 will make the roster out of these two, I'm guessing. On the team, Bullard, Goldman, Hicks, Unrein... With room for 1 more?!?!? Washington? Ego? Sutton? Maybe 2 more max? You also have to figure Lamaar Houston and Willie Young can both put there hands down in the dirt and play some 3 front stuff situationaly.