• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buffalo at Dallas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the emergence of Murray's awesome rookie season and a newly balanced offense, the Cowboys look like a different team. I expect a strong 2nd half run. Outside of that clusterfuck against Philly, we should have won every game this year. I still need to see how we play against NYG but I think you could make a case we're the best in the NFC next to GB since we beat SF head to head.

We have Washington, Miami, and Arizona(3 "should" wins) coming up next before we go into the home stretch with 2 games against NYG, 1 against Philly, and TB. I think a 10-6 finish is definitely doable(11-5 isn't out of reach either), whether it'll be good to win the East is another question. Those two games against NYG will be critical.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the emergence of Murray's awesome rookie season and a newly balanced offense, the Cowboys look like a different team. I expect a strong 2nd half run. Outside of that clusterfuck against Philly, we should have won every game this year. I still need to see how we play against NYG but I think you could make a case we're the best in the NFC next to GB since we beat SF head to head.

We have Washington, Miami, and Arizona(3 "should" wins) coming up next before we go into the home stretch with 2 games against NYG, 1 against Philly, and TB. I think a 10-6 finish is definitely doable(11-5 isn't out of reach either), whether it'll be good to win the East is another question. Those two games against NYG will be critical.

Wash and AZ don't scare me too much, both are teams with major issues. Miami seems to be figuring it out, but still beatable. I'd expect at best a split with NYG, but we need to win both. I'd actually be ok with dropping the Eagles game as long as we get two wins against NYG. TPA is falling fast, may be in panic mode by the time we get to em.

The Giants games are the key. Since we will be neck and neck with them (hopefully), I'd like to have the top tiebreaker in our pocket.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The schedule definitely favors us. NYG has to play NO, GB, NYJ. Philly could be tough for them too. They play us twice and the skins also. I could see both teams finishing 10-6.