• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bud Light unveils college themed cans for Bsma, VT, LSU, A&M, TTU, & Iowa

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t need a menu when you order Appletinis or Fuzzy Navels.
200.gif

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah . My buddies are HUGE beer nuts . A few of them manage some alehouses and one bugs me all the time to try different beers . So I do . Sure some taste better than others but none of them are greet tasting imo. If I'm drinking for flavor there are literally dozens of things I'd drink before a beer .
That's interesting. What kind of beverages do you usually drink?

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day after the Alamo bowl i saw a bunch of Iowa state fans at a local brewery tearing it up. Loved having you guys here.
I shudder to think what will happen when Iowa State goes to the Sugar Bowl! :thumb:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's interesting. What kind of beverages do you usually drink?
I am pretty strict on what I eat and drink . I am almost solely water or flavored water but will occasionally drink a Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi . I do like to drink though especially during football season so honestly I'll usually drink whatever my buddies have at the tailgate or whatever is on special at the bar. As I said I have no real preference but I am a speed drinker so it's usually better for me to not drink high alcohol content drinks because I'll drink 5 of them in the time a normal person drinks 2 lol

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a few decades before we need to plan for that.
They are a serious threat this year. Predicted to finish 3rd in the Big Xii. Therefore, making it to the Big Xii Championship Game is not out of the question. Win it and Sugar or better is guaranteed. Lose it and good chance of going to Sugar if the Big Xii Champion is in the Playoffs. The Cyclones have 16 starters returning with 4 first team all Big Xii defensive players and a QB who was one of the highest rated frosh QBs ever last season. Not saying it will happen, but it could without being a stretch.