• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Browns vs. Bengals Part 2

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Steelers lost in spectacular fashion. We can knock them out of the playoffs if we beat them next week.

More likely...they are eliminated with a Ravens win against the Browns.

The Steelers look as dangerous as any team in the AFC right now. Kind of hoping the Ravens keep them out of the postseason.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a punk. It also looks like he's going to be an elite QB within the division for the next 10 years. That's a bad combination.

I like that he's really aiming upward. I mean, you wanna show some moxie - Invent some sorta fake beef with Big Ben and the Steelers.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers look as dangerous as any team in the AFC right now. Kind of hoping the Ravens keep them out of the postseason.

I agree. The AFC is now wide open. If Pittsburgh doesn't make it, New England will likely end up getting their shit together long enough for us to have to watch them play in another super bowl.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I like that he's really aiming upward. I mean, you wanna show some moxie - Invent some sorta fake beef with Big Ben and the Steelers.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he had some legitimate issue with Hue while he was his coach because "took a job with another team after getting fired" makes absolutely no sense.