• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns/Steelers suspensions out

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems harsh with the guy who started it getting nothing.

He got hit in the head with his own helmet. That’s punishment enough.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN flipping this as Mason's fault. Indicating its racist.

First thing ESPN did was accuse Rudolf of calling him the n word, saying nothing else would make Garrett that mad.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
76601282_981748158871798_2631201625292668928_n.png

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Shefter said Mason will probably get fined, so he’s not getting off scott free.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know @eaglesnut is pissed about these suspensions. Best players should play.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who started it is out indefinitely
Not only did Rudolph start it, even after it was broken up he came running back at Garrett with a couple teammates.

Nice try, but you failed.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Shefter said Mason will probably get fined, so he’s not getting off scott free.
since the Browns play them in 2 weeks maybe they are helping us out by NOT suspending him.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did Rudolph start it, even after it was broken up he came running back at Garrett with a couple teammates.

Nice try, but you failed.

Are you having a Forrest Gump moment? Or maybe a Stevie Wonder?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you having a Forrest Gump moment? Or maybe a Stevie Wonder?
did you not see Rudolph try to rip off his helmet and kick him in the nads?

"Don't make it seem like another guy was a coward and it was bush league, you were in the fight. Whether it was wrong or right, you were in the fight,” McGinest, the former Patriots outside linebacker, said. “You started the fight by trying to pull off this man's helmet. Now, he finished it, and it wasn't the right way, but you still charged into the pile. When [Steelers guard David] DeCastro got in between you and Myles Garrett, you could have walked away and threw your hands up, not after you got hit with the helmet. “So don't make it seem like it was all Myles Garrett, he did everything, he incited this whole situation. It was guilty parties on both teams. It's all inexcusable, but I don't like the way the picture is being painted like this is all created by one particular person. I'm not making excuses, but we do have to be honest about what we saw." Carr, who played quarterback for a few teams and most notably the Houston Texans, backed McGinest. "I completely agree,” Carr said on NFLN. “Obviously it escalated when Mason charged back into a situation where, there were two offensive linemen there holding Myles Garrett back. When Mason came in, that just escalated it and you got the helmet swing, which obviously no one is condoning, but that's kind of what happened.”

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you not see Rudolph try to rip off his helmet and kick him in the nads?

"Don't make it seem like another guy was a coward and it was bush league, you were in the fight. Whether it was wrong or right, you were in the fight,” McGinest, the former Patriots outside linebacker, said. “You started the fight by trying to pull off this man's helmet. Now, he finished it, and it wasn't the right way, but you still charged into the pile. When [Steelers guard David] DeCastro got in between you and Myles Garrett, you could have walked away and threw your hands up, not after you got hit with the helmet. “So don't make it seem like it was all Myles Garrett, he did everything, he incited this whole situation. It was guilty parties on both teams. It's all inexcusable, but I don't like the way the picture is being painted like this is all created by one particular person. I'm not making excuses, but we do have to be honest about what we saw." Carr, who played quarterback for a few teams and most notably the Houston Texans, backed McGinest. "I completely agree,” Carr said on NFLN. “Obviously it escalated when Mason charged back into a situation where, there were two offensive linemen there holding Myles Garrett back. When Mason came in, that just escalated it and you got the helmet swing, which obviously no one is condoning, but that's kind of what happened.”

Nope that's not how it went. But I understand you feel compelled to reachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Did you see the late hit well after the ball was released>?

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you could if it was deemed a late tackle....but it wasn't.

It was late enough to trigger Mason.

QB's first reaction after a sack is not to pull at the helmet of the person that sacked them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope that's not how it went. But I understand you feel compelled to reachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Did you see the late hit well after the ball was released>?
The late hit that wasn't called when late hits are called more often than anyone wants to see?

and that wasn't me reahhhhhhhhhhing. It was guys with no agenda.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

QB's first reaction after a sack is not to pull at the helmet of the person that sacked them.
I see.....so now players have the right to start brawls anytime they THINK they are hit too late.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league has more power than I thought

They can charge him with a crime now?

Damn man Goodell needs checked

Maybe Goodell knows the local DA. LOL.

I had previously assumed that Goodell was a lawyer like most commissioners, but he's not. Maybe that's why Goodell is such a terrible commissioner. Maybe that's why Bud Selig was so horrendous, too

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Having gone back and looked the hit was bang bang what was probably overkill was him taking Mason to the ground when he had him wrapped. No point in doing that.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see.....so now players have the right to start brawls anytime they THINK they are hit too late.

I don't make the rules...

It's the game we watch today. The NFL has over babied the QB's in the league... But it is what it is.

You can be xtra on a RB but you can't be xtra on a QB.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having gone back and looked the hit was bang bang what was probably overkill was him taking Mason to the ground when he had him wrapped. No point in doing that.
could have let up, no doubt, but not even a flag thrown. Certainly guys have been hit harder and not kicked the opponent in the pills and tried to rip his helmet off.