• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns Clubbing Lions

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went up against an improving team last week. I hadn't commented because I was too pissed. Anyways, am impressed with the Browns tonight. Detroit sucks and Shwartz will be the first coach fired! You read it here first!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember the last time the rams went undefeated in the preseason :L

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was preseason brah. Calm down killer.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't impressed by Weeden with his play against us. It's not about results, it's about performance. He still stares down receivers and his mechanics are suspect. Any QB will succeed if opponents give them time and play soft man coverage. He won't be facing that in the regular season. I think he'll struggle again this year. I believe the Browns management knows it, which is why they're not fully behind him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions are way better than the Rams.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions are way better than the Rams.
Sorry to bud in on your board here guys, but I love insightful posts like this one. His precise analytical break down of how the Lions are way better than the Rams is absolutely spot on.

Can you imagine if all posts were like this one. I guess the proper response would be. "No way! The Rams are way better than the Lions."

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to bud in on your board here guys, but I love insightful posts like this one. His precise analytical break down of how the Lions are way better than the Rams is absolutely spot on.

Can you imagine if all posts were like this one. I guess the proper response would be. "No way! The Rams are way better than the Lions."

:lol: :laugh3:

Great game Brownies!! :yahoo:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quality post by a scUM fan, that's all it was :laugh3:

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@RobBase, all i've seen you do here is troll. You provide no analysis or explanation for your trolling. No-one here cares what you think about the Lions. The Lions don't even play the Rams this season. Our division is playing the NFC South this year. We didn't finish in last place in our division so we won't be playing the last placed team in the NFC North. The Lions aren't a good team. It's why you had the #5 overall pick. If you're unhappy with how people see your team then take it up with these organisations who don't rate the Lions:

Power Rankings: 49ers on top after spate of injuries across NFL - NFL.com

NFL Power Rankings Preseason - National Football League - ESPN

NFL Power Rankings: Where Do Things Stand at Start of Preseason? | Bleacher Report

NFL Power Rankings - Top 32 NFL Football Teams - FOX Sports on MSN

Power Rankings: Despite early camp injuries, talented Broncos lead pack - NFL - CBSSports.com News, Rumors, Scores, Stats, Fantasy

The AP Pro32 | Pro32: Head to Head

Feel free to create an account at PSR.