• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browner & Tyms Out of NFL Jail

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pray that Tyms gets a chance against the Bengals. Somebody has to trip Amendola in practice and let him have his annual injury two week vacation.

Patrick Chung..................Take a week off....inactive. You missed two easy tackles and fluffed a couple more. Watrch Brandon Browner show you how to loosen some teeth.

These two won't win the game, but, they may bring enough attitude to get the rest of the Patriots to at least make it a football game.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't be surprising to see Amendola on the injury list, whether real or not. Hopefully he is on it for Sunday night. Just deactivate Chung. Horrible!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or just deactivate dobson because he yelled at littlle joshy boy

Seems like this happens a lot with players that work with McDaniels. The Broncos had the same problem of players just flat out not liking McDaniels one bit and eventually demanding trades because they didn't want to deal with him anymore. Not saying Dobson is innocent in this situation but this does seem to happen quite often with McDaniels. I would question which one is actually more mature at this point.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like this happens a lot with players that work with McDaniels. The Broncos had the same problem of players just flat out not liking McDaniels one bit and eventually demanding trades because they didn't want to deal with him anymore. Not saying Dobson is innocent in this situation but this does seem to happen quite often with McDaniels. I would question which one is actually more mature at this point.

Never been a fan of Josh. Bring back Charlie now that he's available.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been a fan of Josh. Bring back Charlie now that he's available.

When McDaniels has playmakers all over the offense the guy can put together a ridiculous offense. Maturity and inability to adapt to the talent of the team are two of the biggest question marks I would say he has. When with the Broncos he still thought he had the 2007 version of the Patriots and tried to have us run that offense. Obviously very few teams in history have had the playmakers that that offense had an most importantly we did not have Tom Brady as our quarterback.

I think you are seeing that again this year though where he still wants to try and force the ball over the top but with a patchwork OL and no real deep threat among the WR's (looks more like a bunch of Slot receivers than anything) that just isn't the type of offense that you can run. If I were the Patriots I would pull out the old 2011 playbook as this offense reminds me a lot of that group with just not quite as good of an OL. No real deep threat but still found a way to have one of the top offenses in the league.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcdumiels drafted tim tebow & gave more picks away,in the 1st round.he should be blackballed from the NFL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Weis too. McDaniels is something of a front-runner. Yeah great oline, Moss, Welker. He's a genius.

Bill obrien was a way better OC than mcdaniels will ever be,i try to watch the texan games(and penn state last year)because i think he is going to be a great coach