• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there even a chance in hell that David Johnson comes out of the bye with a role?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, lord...

Somebody give me a glass half full perspective.

Shooting this asshole into the sun (aka the waiver wire) would be so cleansing. But I can't bring myself to do it yet. I think this is the week, though. He has to be healthy now.

If he gets like one touch and 5 snaps again. It's over, Johnny. OVER.

Honestly, I get that he has not been a good runner for a couple of years now. But how do you not give him a role in the passing game? He is legitimately really, really good there. Why no two back sets? Why not lineup with one of the two in the slot? They don't have great receivers nor do they use a TE. You cannot convince me that he hasn't earned a role in this offense.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't touching this motherfucker this week. So that probably means he'll go off.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't play him.

You also probably can't cut him.

Just park him on your bench and forget you even have him. Grab a beer and don't worry about it. If he figures it out, act like you got a nice bonus

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP
im a DJ owner, i feel your pain, but its true. I told a guy i would make him an offer for mike evans yesterday that had a wr(good one) and david johnson in it, he told me hed rather grab a rb off waivers

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't play him.

You also probably can't cut him.

Just park him on your bench and forget you even have him. Grab a beer and don't worry about it. If he figures it out, act like you got a nice bonus

Yeah, it just sucks because I have Marlon Mack and he's already ruled out. I have to play one of Jamal Williams, David Johnson or Duke Johnson. Matt Breida enters the equation if he's healthy.

I really don't want to admit that I can't even play Johnson (in a good matchup too) over two or three change of pace/backup RB's.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it just sucks because I have Marlon Mack and he's already ruled out. I have to play one of Jamal Williams, David Johnson or Duke Johnson. Matt Breida enters the equation if he's healthy.

I really don't want to admit that I can't even play Johnson (in a good matchup too) over two or three change of pace/backup RB's.
if it makes u feel any better 2 weeks ago, i felt golden. Dam williams got his job back, chase edmonds got hurt, and DJ was healing up. I had Chris carson, David Johnson, Damien Williams, Devin Singletary, and well kallen ballage. But i only have to start 2 rb's, and i have 2 flex.

I felt like damn coming down the stretch i could have prime time dam williams again. Could be starting
carson, dam, DJ in 2rb spots and a flex. Then at wr i would have godwin, devante adams locked in and my choice of john brown, christian kirk, michael gallup.

So at worst i was looking at in full PPR
QB-Kyler murray
RB-Carson
RB-David Johnson
WR-Devante Adams
WR-Chris Godwin
WR-CHristian Kirk
Flex-Damien WIlliams/john Brown/Michale Gallup/Devin Singletary
Flex-Damien WIlliams/john Brown/Michale Gallup/Devin Singletary
TE-Engram

Now Engrams been hurt, DJ is worthless, Dam williams is totally up in the air again, carson now fumbled his life away, singletary's a good flex.........

but jesus