• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bronze hole 2012

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
its looks looks like 3 different chicks, top one celine dion, bottom the hottest

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Winsbro, I got one for ya...meet Holley Mangold.

Holley%20800x500.jpg

arace-mangold-art-gqoi6npd-1olympictrials-kr-05-jpg.jpg

1cd35f546b0e5cc8086f4ac96cd21b88f7bdce11.jpg

Now, there's a thumb for your bronze :)

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! they got a gold in something. cleo'd, like a crosby goal to the chest

sidenote:14 guests, who are these pervs? it because kds used the word harper, i know it

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! they got a gold in something. cleo'd, like a crosby goal to the chest

sidenote:14 guests, who are these pervs? it because kds used the word harper, i know it

Guess which event we got that gold in? It's awesome...the trampoline! I didn't even know that was even a sport and apparently, Canada is the best in it.

As for the pervs. I've narrowed it down to two possibilities. Either it's CSIS or the maurizio gherardini erotic fan fiction nerds finally tracked us down

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Guess which event we got that gold in? It's awesome...the trampoline! I didn't even know that was even a sport and apparently, Canada is the best in it.

As for the pervs. I've narrowed it down to two possibilities. Either it's CSIS or the maurizio gherardini erotic fan fiction nerds finally tracked us down

14 guests hiding in the woods, reading the forum like a bunch of rapists. damn these pervs, damn these trampolines.

harper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In other news, this also happened today:

U.S. judo competitor Nick Delpopolo was expelled from the London Olympic Games on Monday after testing positive for marijuana and apologized to organizers, fans and fellow athletes for unwittingly eating a brownie that had been baked with the drug.

Delpopolo, 23, who finished seventh in the 73kg event, accepted his expulsion.

“My positive test was caused by my inadvertent consumption of food that I did not realise had been baked with marijuana, before I left for the Olympic Games,” said Delpopolo, who trains in New York.

BAHAHAHAHA! Did Popo happen to party with you before he left for London, Winsbro?

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
inadvertant log down the throat. Its a performance enhancer when you smoke it increasing your appetite, increasing your metabolism, helping you sleep, makes training more entertaining and so on. but eating it? no way. That just gets you extremly high and helps with ass cancers n such, nothing more

stephen

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
word on the street is the womens soccer team got sterned by corrupt refs and now being threatended by the corrupt league that supplied the corrupt refs
dimes pissed in the mouth