• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bronco player caught up in prostitution sting

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Historian? It was 2015, I think fans would remember last season's draft, unless they have alzhiemers

I'm Canadian and I don't follow college football, which means I don't know who the players are. So after the first round of the draft I don't really pay attention anymore.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Canadian and I don't follow college football, which means I don't know who the players are. So after the first round of the draft I don't really pay attention anymore.
I'm not sure what being Canadian has to do with it, I don't really follow college ball either, but I do read up on draft prospects, then do in depth reads on the players Dallas drafted post draft. Maybe it comes with being a long time fan.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what being Canadian has to do with it, I don't really follow college ball either, but I do read up on draft prospects, then do in depth reads on the players Dallas drafted post draft. Maybe it comes with being a long time fan.

I've been a Seahawk fan since Warren Moon was playing for them in 1998. I just don't know enough, or care really, about the college game to follow the draft past round one or two. I'll take a casual glance at who the Hawks drafted once the draft is done but I'm not about to research each guy and then commit it all to memory because over half of those guys don't even end up on the team in the end. If you can remember every player Dallas drafted last year then you've got a lot better memory than me or a lot more spare time.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Seahawk fan since Warren Moon was playing for them in 1998. I just don't know enough, or care really, about the college game to follow the draft past round one or two. I'll take a casual glance at who the Hawks drafted once the draft is done but I'm not about to research each guy and then commit it all to memory because over half of those guys don't even end up on the team in the end. If you can remember every player Dallas drafted last year then you've got a lot better memory than me or a lot more spare time.

I never new Seattle had a team until the Boz made them relevant:suds: And maybe some guy named Jim Zorn

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....same here,......I only followed it when I used to be a degenerate/gambler.,...we have about 5-pro/teams in the northeast about a 5-hr. radius from mee.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the sad part is that an NFL player is paying for sex. I'm pretty sure any man's chances increase exponentially when they're a professional athlete going to the Super Bowl - practice squad or not.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the sad part is that an NFL player is paying for sex. I'm pretty sure any man's chances increase exponentially when they're a professional athlete going to the Super Bowl - practice squad or not.

To get an "around the world", it will always cost ya.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually if you read the story he wasn't involved. His brother was the one who might have been involved and they brought Murphy in for questioning about his brother before releasing him.

Last edited:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually if you read the story he wasn't involved. His brother was the one who might have been involved and they brought Murphy in for questioning about his brother before releasing him.

Just because he wasn't charged doesn't mean he is not guilty in anyway.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because he wasn't charged doesn't mean he is not guilty in anyway.

He was only at the motel to see his brother and was asked questions relating to that, it even says in the original post that the cops didn't think he was guilty based on them not busting him for soliciting a prostitute.

If the cops set up a prostitution sting and you don't get arrested for soliciting a prostitute chances are you aren't guilty.

They usually arrest people right then and there at the sting if you solicit one of their officers, the fact that he was just questioned means he isn't guilty.

Last edited:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's fine... he wasn't even involved... This is a non news story ...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was only at the motel to see his brother and was asked questions relating to that, it even says in the original post that the cops didn't think he was guilty based on them not busting him for soliciting a prostitute.

If the cops set up a prostitution sting and you don't get arrested for soliciting a prostitute chances are you aren't guilty.

They usually arrest people right then and there at the sting if you solicit one of their officers, the fact that he was just questioned means he isn't guilty.

It just weird to me that he went to see his brother when he is trying to be with a prosititute, no call or text to see if he was busy. Just must be bad timing.