• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Jon Jones & Daniel Cormier at UFC 200 is off

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man. The good days hanging out w bros watching UFC. Now I'm a dad who scurries to put the kids to bed in time to watch alone in peace lol
Hey that's still a fun way to watch, sometimes more fun depending. I have a 3 year old and he'll be right there with me watching the fights and/or destroying my buddy's house and tormenting his dog lol.

Xulu Bak

Hoopla Cash
$ 148.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bones was the best fighter on the planet (before that it was Silva, and after it was McGregor). But you can't have this many out of the ring issues and still lay claim to that title. Does he still have the talent and mental game to be best in the world? That's the million dollar question.

Right now I like Nate Diaz as the best, although it's certianly up for debate.

I don't take issue with someone saying Bones was the best. I take issue with someone saying it's not close. I think you could flip a coin to decide Bones and Mighty Mouse.

Diaz and McGregor are not, nor have they ever, been anywhere near the conversation.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't take issue with someone saying Bones was the best. I take issue with someone saying it's not close. I think you could flip a coin to decide Bones and Mighty Mouse.

Diaz and McGregor are not, nor have they ever, been anywhere near the conversation.

I don't know man. I feel like Diaz can beat anyone one any given night. McGregor lost the head game vs himself. Physically, he's right up there.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's everyone's prediction on Lesnar vs Hunt? My heart says Lesnar, but my gut says Hunt catches him w a big punch. Wonder how a KO loss would affect his post UFC 200 wrestling plans?

I'm right there with you.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bones was the best fighter on the planet (before that it was Silva, and after it was McGregor). But you can't have this many out of the ring issues and still lay claim to that title. Does he still have the talent and mental game to be best in the world? That's the million dollar question.

Right now I like Nate Diaz as the best, although it's certianly up for debate.

You been dipping into the Diaz brothers' stash? It's not up for debate. Nate Diaz is nowhere close to being considered the best.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ anyone thinking Nate is in the discussion as P4P best fighter is delusional. Nate is not even a top 5 fighter in his own division. His record is 3-3 in his last 6 fights. Nate would lose to any wrestler or fighter with a heavy leg kick arsenal in the top 10.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's better? Don't name any flyweight midgets either. They don't count. When Diaz beat McGregor, he took down the best guy at the time. If he isn't the guy to beat right now, no one is.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's better? Don't name any flyweight midgets either. They don't count. When Diaz beat McGregor, he took down the best guy at the time. If he isn't the guy to beat right now, no one is.

Diaz did what he was suppose to; beat a guy 2 weight classes lower than him on short notice. That's it. Hell, he was even losing the fight until McGregor fucked up and went in with his hands down.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diaz did what he was suppose to; beat a guy 2 weight classes lower than him on short notice. That's it. Hell, he was even losing the fight until McGregor fucked up and went in with his hands down.

Except that Diaz was the huge underdog in that fight.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that Diaz was the huge underdog in that fight.

Doesn't matter. That's more for bettors anyway. Most people that follow the sport knew Diaz was going to give McGregor more trouble than the average person believed. The Diaz/McGregor fight said far more about McGregor than it did about Diaz. Regardless, its just like @Davis_Mike , Diaz arguably isn't even top 5 in his division. For his entire career, he essentially been a "gate keeper". Good enough to beat tomato cans and average fighters, never good enough to win the big fights to actually move him up the rankings. He's not particularly skilled either. His best asset is he's got a chin so he can take a beating, everything else he does is just average. So he good enough to hang around but nowhere near elite and shouldn't be on any p4p ranking

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. That's more for bettors anyway. Most people that follow the sport knew Diaz was going to give McGregor more trouble than the average person believed. The Diaz/McGregor fight said far more about McGregor than it did about Diaz. Regardless, its just like @Davis_Mike , Diaz arguably isn't even top 5 in his division. For his entire career, he essentially been a "gate keeper". Good enough to beat tomato cans and average fighters, never good enough to win the big fights to actually move him up the rankings. He's not particularly skilled either. His best asset is he's got a chin so he can take a beating, everything else he does is just average. So he good enough to hang around but nowhere near elite and shouldn't be on any p4p ranking

So he's clay guida?