• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking down the Defense vs Indy.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amerson's worst game as a pro, but he was not the only one who made mistakes. There was plenty of blame to go around.

Here?s how the Redskins had so many breakdowns in pass coverage | ChatRedskins.com

"It was a collective failure by the Redskins’ defense, one that reflects badly on both the players and coaches. They will have to show major improvements in the final four games, or the Redskins will require drastic changes with both personnel and coaching on defense."

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston we have a problem

imrs.php

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is not an indictment of terrible coaching, then I don't know what is. This secondary was not ready to play this game. For those of you that talk of Raheem becoming the DC when Haz leaves, this is what you can expect. We need a complete house cleaning.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree about getting rid of coaches & most of the older players in the secondary. However - as much as possible - I would retain the younger members of the secondary.

This all appears to be about discipline & communication (or lack thereof). Football is a team sport and the secondary - just like the O-line - performs as a unit. You can't change players every season & expect good communication & positive results. You have to develop your players & your defense overall. As we know - this is difficult for a team like the Redskins which does not display a lot of patience.

Yet another challenge for this team as it completes yet another disappointing season. Are they going to learn or are we going to be complaining about basically the same things at this pt next year?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a piss poor performance by all parties involved but coaching is the huge piece . not knowing what coverage you are in is coaching and making sure everyone knows is also coaching

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading this article I would say he said exactly what Cooley said on Monday. Chris breaks down the defense on the radio tomorrow at 5:00.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amerson has been blowing coverages all year. He has played enough games in the NFL, this should not happen. Thomas gets a pass b/c he is fairly new to NFL action. I find it hilarious how Breeland is outplaying Amerson as a rookie. Again, we wouldn't have these problems if we took Sweringer over Amerson in the draft. Its par for the course for our front office.

This secondary had been giving up big plays all year. I cant see how Morris retains his job next year. We are stuck with Amerson for two more years. Assuming Hall retires. S and CB are bigger priorities than oline in the off season.