• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking: CB Tim Jennings to be Cut

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Source: Adam Schefter just tweeted this. Surprised?

Does this free up some money to sign a discarded OT/Nose? Hopefully

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm.

Last edited:

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Ryan Mundy was placed on IR with a hip.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jennings has been so over rated, wont be missed. Should have cut ties and offered Peanut a contract, even if it was only 6 games

C

cubzzzfanincali

it does the opposite of free up money. It decreases our cap space, because now we have to pay his whole 6+ dead money charge this year. Much less likely to extend Jeffery during the season, but I guess we get his charge past us. I guess his knee surgery didn't go so well.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it does the opposite of free up money. It decreases our cap space, because now we have to pay his whole 6+ dead money charge this year. Much less likely to extend Jeffery during the season, but I guess we get his charge past us. I guess his knee surgery didn't go so well.

Something? :noidea: Had no idea we were so deep at CB? Does this mean Terrence Mitchell makes the team, and if so, how far up the depth chart did he climb? He's an aggressive young corner with a big upside, I believe.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something? :noidea: Had no idea we were so deep at CB? Does this mean Terrence Mitchell makes the team, and if so, how far up the depth chart did he climb? He's an aggressive young corner with a big upside, I believe.

Biggest thing I took from the third preseason game was no cb or safety was wrapping up receivers, there was one that pinballed in to the endzone thru what looked like 6 bears doing that double handed shove towards the end zone.

the Knee, the DUI in Atlanta, probably all played a role, but one ex sports reporter now rock n roll dj dan mcneil said this morning maybe Pace and Fox think this team is going to be so bad its better to get the young guys playing early and not allow Jennings to be benched and turn into a locker room problem.

C

cubzzzfanincali

the Knee, the DUI in Atlanta, probably all played a role, but one ex sports reporter now rock n roll dj dan mcneil said this morning maybe Pace and Fox think this team is going to be so bad its better to get the young guys playing early and not allow Jennings to be benched and turn into a locker room problem.

Certainly possible. It would explain why they figured it was OK to eat that huge dead money charge this year, and free up cap space next offseason.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just eager to see which OT's are made available, Jay isn't gonna make it with this sieve in front of him. He really needs to concentrate on throwing the ball to the seats and possibly moving the chain when he gets hit late.

C

cubzzzfanincali

No way Bushrod isn't playing, not for the coin he is making. However, I wonder if coaches have given more serious thought to moving Long to tackle in lieu of Mills. We have Montgomery, Ducasse, Grasu, Slauson, so inside should be adequately manned. How about putting Kyle where we need him?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Bushrod isn't playing, not for the coin he is making. However, I wonder if coaches have given more serious thought to moving Long to tackle in lieu of Mills. We have Montgomery, Ducasse, Grasu, Slauson, so inside should be adequately manned. How about putting Kyle where we need him?

This is how I'd do it. Fuck these dinosaurs.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how I'd do it. Fuck these dinosaurs.

Fox was on tv last night, said Long has been practicing at RT, there is a chance they are going with Grauss at RG and Long at RT thursday. No cutler, no Claussen (concussion from 4th quarter saturday) really dont know what they will learn, but neither quarterback will be injured.

C

cubzzzfanincali

The QBs being out has nothing to do with evaluating blocking chemistry and technique. I hope they test it out and see something they like.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible move. He is our best corner. I have to believe there were outside factors involved in this decision.