• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradford is the Eagles Starting Quarterback

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders took a shot on a gimpy QB named Jim Plunkett. Also the 1st pick of the draft. Got beat to hell in Boston, at that time they were the Boston Patriots. If Bradford can get anywhere close to what Plunkett did for the Raiders, we got a great deal. I know it is a big if.

Doc Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, crazy idea, but Chip apparently thinks outside the box. Could Bradford be a "sign-and-trade" deal be in place?

Lets say that there is someone in the top 10 truly interested in a 1st round trade-- big assumption. We have tons of cap room. What if we sign Bradford to an extension, $10M signing bonus (which we pay off on this year's cap) and a $10M roster bonus due whenever (after the trade with the other team). Bradford is signed with a salary cap discount to the other team and we take a $10M hit. Is the #4 or #5 or #6 draft pick worth $10M? I would say yes.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Badford is the starter...and we are not getting Mariota. They must have just wanted way too much.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, crazy idea, but Chip apparently thinks outside the box. Could Bradford be a "sign-and-trade" deal be in place?

Lets say that there is someone in the top 10 truly interested in a 1st round trade-- big assumption. We have tons of cap room. What if we sign Bradford to an extension, $10M signing bonus (which we pay off on this year's cap) and a $10M roster bonus due whenever (after the trade with the other team). Bradford is signed with a salary cap discount to the other team and we take a $10M hit. Is the #4 or #5 or #6 draft pick worth $10M? I would say yes.

:stfu:

I am still worried you could be right.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you may be on to something.