• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston set to play for yet another title, Red Sox STILL in first

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
speak for yourself

ps the simpsons last night, funny

they got accidentally launched into space on the last space shuttle they keep at nasa

as theyre taking off homer says "anything to get out of florida"

made me laugh, mostly because im a rube

yeah missed that...i was heading home from the gold course....managed to get in a full 18 even with some dodgy weather around.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah missed that...i was heading home from the gold course....managed to get in a full 18 even with some dodgy weather around.

are you jhooish too?

and how do I get on that course?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nice weekend up here after the tropical storm passed

rained so fucking hard here, got a water leak in the roof...made its way to my ceiling

landlord has to put a new roof on and re-do my living room ceiling now

old houses suck like that

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fastasy baseball heads up

TB is calling wil meyers up, the kid the royals (whos future is always bright) traded for james shields...kid is raking in AAA
Myers is getting closer to being recalled by the Rays, and it could happen within the next 10 days, according to Jim Bowden of ESPN.com.
Spin:
The highly-touted prospect added to his home run total with Triple-A Durham on Saturday with a pair of big flies. He's making it difficult for Tampa to keep him in the minors, but Myers may not have to wait much longer.

news_breaking.png

Sat, Jun 8

Myers belted his 10th home run of the season Sunday for Triple-A Durham as a part of a 3-for-4, three RBI game.
Spin:
After a bit of a slow start to begin the season, Myers has turned it on lately and now ranks second in the International League with 46 RBI. He's currently riding a 10-game hit streak, batting .409 (18-for-44) with six home runs and 21 RBI in that stretch.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spent half my day doing yardwork, fixing/replacing boards on deck, spent second half lounging by pool, spent third half cleaning inside

great day, too nice even to watch the Sox put another smackdown on the Angels

Rock, when should I really start to believe this team has a shot at a division title and/or playoff contention? (Reverse that order)

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
nice weekend up here after the tropical storm passed

rained so fucking hard here, got a water leak in the roof...made its way to my ceiling

landlord has to put a new roof on and re-do my living room ceiling now

old houses suck like that

we got 4 inches on thursday....got another 2.5 on saturday from just regular afternoon thunderstorms...rained from 2 in the afternoon the almost midnight

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
fastasy baseball heads up

TB is calling wil meyers up, the kid the royals (whos future is always bright) traded for james shields...kid is raking in AAA
Myers is getting closer to being recalled by the Rays, and it could happen within the next 10 days, according to Jim Bowden of ESPN.com.
Spin:
The highly-touted prospect added to his home run total with Triple-A Durham on Saturday with a pair of big flies. He's making it difficult for Tampa to keep him in the minors, but Myers may not have to wait much longer.

news_breaking.png

Sat, Jun 8

Myers belted his 10th home run of the season Sunday for Triple-A Durham as a part of a 3-for-4, three RBI game.
Spin:
After a bit of a slow start to begin the season, Myers has turned it on lately and now ranks second in the International League with 46 RBI. He's currently riding a 10-game hit streak, batting .409 (18-for-44) with six home runs and 21 RBI in that stretch.

yeah i am hearing similar grumbles from 620 wdae..imminent is the word they use...he has been killing it in durham....archer looked good over the weekend.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spent half my day doing yardwork, fixing/replacing boards on deck, spent second half lounging by pool, spent third half cleaning inside

great day, too nice even to watch the Sox put another smackdown on the Angels

Rock, when should I really start to believe this team has a shot at a division title and/or playoff contention? (Reverse that order)

busy man

i have said all spring and offseason this team wins 90+ and has a legit shot at the division

they stay healthy past the AS break...just believe

this team is built to surprise...i think they are buyers at the deadline and land either another bat or another arm

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all hail mike carp

maybe the best bench player/hitter in the AL...maybe MLB

OPS+ 173

.318/.366/.682 1.048

6 HR 20 RBI

Whichever "self" is a Mariners fan called that we'd love the bat....

He was right...

Oh, Daniel Nava...American League All Star Outfielder...not a ridiculous comment...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear LA wants to move Ethier, Rock. Or you could probably get Crawford back for pitching prospects.

:kidding:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
world

iglesias can hit

i actually grabbed him for my fantasy team late last week, he went like 6-12 this weekend lol

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I hear LA wants to move Ethier, Rock. Or you could probably get Crawford back for pitching prospects.

yeah we will see how they feel in a month....puig will cool down...and when he does i want to see how he handles it.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whichever "self" is a Mariners fan called that we'd love the bat....

He was right...

Oh, Daniel Nava...American League All Star Outfielder...not a ridiculous comment...

ive said nava could be a MLB every day player for a while now..he usually fizzles after a hot start, he hasnt really done that

.867 OPS (.395 OBP?) hard to ignore for nava

carp, yeah...dudes swinging just fine here

must be the honor of the sox uniform

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Padres had traded Chase Headley before the season for a starter and prospects, we'd be at least in second place in the division right now. He's in the worst slump of his career and our opening day starter has an ERA of over 8. Man, if we had just gotten Porcello when they were dangling him! :Cry:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

andre has family in leicester out in central mass lol

that puig kid, jesus christ

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
world

iglesias can hit

i actually grabbed him for my fantasy team late last week, he went like 6-12 this weekend lol

if he can hit .250, he sticks

and there are players that hit better in the majors than they do in the minors, maybe La Vida Loca is one of them

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah we will see how they feel in a month....puig will cool down...and when he does i want to see how he handles it.

I guess I'm the only one who noticed when he hit that 2nd homer of the game, he came out for a second curtain call without the fans even asking for it. As he was coming back down the steps you could see he was thinking "Oh shit, I wasn't supposed to do that, was I?" His teammates treated him like he was a leper. He got caught up in the moment.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we have Puig instead?

I haven't even seen what his contract situation is like but they're hoping this guy is going to connect with the Hispanics and be the next Fernando type hero in LA. I can't wait to see what he's going after the All-Star break.

I'm having a very hard time believing this guy is only 22 though. More like 27 I think.