• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BOOOOOsh roadie?

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
pro_series_3pc_volleyball_knee_pads.jpg

the black ones look way cooler, i'd probably sport the whites

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i like where this is going.

article from 2004

Raptors cheerleader fired for nude photos.

VANCOUVER, March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Nineteen-year-old Canadian dancer Lucie Marshal has been fired for appearing in website photos deemed inappropriate by her employer, NBA basketball team the Toronto Raptors according to Tony Edwards, a representative of Avenue Blue Entertainment.

Marshal, who has been a dancer since the age of three has been featured on the soft-core **** site Welcome to Lindsey Marshal since April, 2002. Marshal was hired by the Raptors as a member of the Raptors Dance Pak at the beginning of the 2003/04 season.

"She's obviously very upset with the team's decision" says Avenue Blue rep Tony Edwards. "Lucie viewed her Raptor's dancing as a great opportunity to advance her career. The website was a way to fund her ambitions to become a professional dancer."

Originally from Medicine Hat, Alberta Lucie went by the name Lindsey Marshal on the website.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
article from 2004

Raptors cheerleader fired for nude photos.

VANCOUVER, March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Nineteen-year-old Canadian dancer Lucie Marshal has been fired for appearing in website photos deemed inappropriate by her employer, NBA basketball team the Toronto Raptors according to Tony Edwards, a representative of Avenue Blue Entertainment.

Marshal, who has been a dancer since the age of three has been featured on the soft-core **** site Welcome to Lindsey Marshal since April, 2002. Marshal was hired by the Raptors as a member of the Raptors Dance Pak at the beginning of the 2003/04 season.

"She's obviously very upset with the team's decision" says Avenue Blue rep Tony Edwards. "Lucie viewed her Raptor's dancing as a great opportunity to advance her career. The website was a way to fund her ambitions to become a professional dancer."

Originally from Medicine Hat, Alberta Lucie went by the name Lindsey Marshal on the website.

Well, now I know what I'll be doing after the game.