• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bolts vs Sens

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Why do the Bolts always make the sucky teams look great!? Kudos to the Bolts for coming back from a 3-1 deficit, but c'mon man this ain't Boston we're playing! The stinkin Sens look awesome these last 2 games that we've played them. Keep playing this way boys & you will all have a nice long off season to think about all the ways that you have sacked against menial teams! :lame:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job Bolts! Way to show up against one of the worse teams in the NHL currently! 4-3 final after shootout Sens. :gaah: :bullshit: :omg: :wtf2: :rollseyes: :lame: :noidea:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch man, the more I read your posts about the Bolts the more I'm reminded of my Pens. Both of us depend too much on the superstars and lack at the blue line. IDK, I feel your pain, although I do believe the Lightning are a better team than my Pens right now.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch man, the more I read your posts about the Bolts the more I'm reminded of my Pens. Both of us depend too much on the superstars and lack at the blue line. IDK, I feel your pain, although I do believe the Lightning are a better team than my Pens right now.
I can tell bishop is hurt he is not playing like he was before the break! thats the issue going on right now! along with bad defense all a long. but I think we are a deeper team then the penguins and we can play with them in the playoffs! boston really scares me the most we can't hang with them!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell bishop is hurt he is not playing like he was before the break! thats the issue going on right now! along with bad defense all a long. but I think we are a deeper team then the penguins and we can play with them in the playoffs! boston really scares me the most we can't hang with them!

Yeah no one in the East could hang with Boston right now it seems.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Boston's been on fire for a while now! Poor Zamboni driver must be beat at the end of the game. As hot as Boston is, the Zamboni must come out at least a dozen times each game! :laugh3:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Boston's been on fire for a while now! Poor Zamboni driver must be beat at the end of the game. As hot as Boston is, the Zamboni must come out at least a dozen times each game! :laugh3:

:lol:

I remember my Pens used to be the type of team that could run up a 10-16 game win streak in March back in the day. Not this year tho, this year I'm just hoping we don't lose 3 in a row.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know but I feel that the only thing we have better than the Guins right now is a net-minder. Guins lines look stronger, they have some sort of D unlike the Bolts, the only inconsistent is MAF. I really don't wanna meet them in the best of 7. I think the Bolts would be packing up their gear early if we do. That's if the Bolts even make it to the playoffs in the 1st place. Losing to teams like the Sens isn't reassuring! Isles are next for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know but I feel that the only thing we have better than the Guins right now is a net-minder. Guins lines look stronger, they have some sort of D unlike the Bolts, the only inconsistent is MAF. I really don't wanna meet them in the best of 7. I think the Bolts would be packing up their gear early if we do. That's if the Bolts even make it to the playoffs in the 1st place. Losing to teams like the Sens isn't reassuring! Isles are next for us.

I think the only reason the Pens beat the Bolts the last time was because we were at home and Geno was in the zone. Geno is hurt now so if the 2 teams played right now I think the Bolts would win.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only reason the Pens beat the Bolts the last time was because we were at home and Geno was in the zone. Geno is hurt now so if the 2 teams played right now I think the Bolts would win.

The Guins have had some freaky injuries this season. I still can't believe the stroke I think it's Letang suffered. I keep praying for him! Another of the Guin players is on IR for high blood pressure or something like that?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Guins have had some freaky injuries this season. I still can't believe the stroke I think it's Letang suffered. I keep praying for him! Another of the Guin players is on IR for high blood pressure or something like that?

Yeah man, really bad bad luck this year, not just injuries but the freaky kind to boot.