• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bogut playing subpar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ya think? Maybe they're telling him to just try not to get hurt and take it easy (for post season). I know he is being yanked out of games for large amount of minutes in games where we're behind, but I think that possibly it's so that we can "go small" like we did against the Celtics yesterday. His offense has become fairly non-existent over the past dozen games, it seems, and his rebound total is rarely over 10.

Comments?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been very noticeable and there are plenty of people who have seen Bogut's lack of play recently.

He seems to be cruising right now at about 75%. Maybe that's a bit on the coaching staff advising him. Maybe he's still hurting a bit or feeling the fatigue of the season. Maybe he's just a bit off mentally right now.

He played brilliantly against the Raptors. Then he lays an egg against the Celtics.

Bogut has problems against good shooting bigs who can stretch the 4. When the Cavs play Love at the 5, he simply can't be in the game. Against the Celtics, Zeller and Bass killed him on the outside shots. I think he was more effective against the Raps because Valanciunas plays at the rim.

It'll come down to matchups where Bogut is more effective. I'm not concerned at this point, but his production should be watched down the stretch. He's the main cog in our defense and we'll need him at 100%, every game, in the playoffs.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut hasn't found his touch inside since he came back from the injury.