• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest bullshit calls

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't review penalties. All penalties are not reviewable. Yes, it's bullshit, I agree. They review it to make sure the guy deserves to be ejected or not. I remember a penalty just like that one a couple of years ago that cost us the game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that would have been about the sixth worst call to go against us yesterday. If that's seriously the worst call you've ever seen, you've never seen a PAC OOC game.

31919769.jpg

Jesus dude. Not every thread on this board has to be about your butt hurt BS. You got screwed, get over it. It wasn't a mass conspiracy. It wasn't paid off refs. It wasn't some attempt to prevent your team from winning. It was an incompetent play and execution by your team and incompetent officiating. It happened. Move on. You are all just going to look like a bunch of poor sport whiny little pussies if you keep this up.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31919769.jpg

Jesus dude. Not every thread on this board has to be about your butt hurt BS. You got screwed, get over it. It wasn't a mass conspiracy. It wasn't paid off refs. It wasn't some attempt to prevent your team from winning. It was an incompetent play and execution by your team and incompetent officiating. It happened. Move on. You are all just going to look like a bunch of poor sport whiny little pussies if you keep this up.

Especially with some of them wishing death on asu players, fans, refs etc. :L

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with the rule either. I'm glad the DB wasn't ejected. The official on the play made the call based on the fact that the hit was high and he saw it at full speed. I can see why he threw the flag. Was it a bad call? Possibly. The ejection was overturned but you can't take away the penalty. If you do that, every play will be reviewed and games will last all day.

I think it shows a real lack of class for the OP to ignore the great job Bama did yesterday and take away from what I though was a damn good game. The A&M fans were here right after the game ended to give congrats to the Bama fans and didn't offer any excuses about bad calls. We could have.

There were several plays/calls that were questionable to out right BS. like the Personal foul for playing without a helmet. The helmet came off when the O-lineman pushed it off and a hands to the face penalty could have been called. The Sunseri INT should have been called back because the DB cover put his hand on the WR facemask and made hit the WR before the ball was there. The offensive PI on Evans was BS. There wasn't a push off. However, at the end of the day, the game wasn't won or lost on these calls, it the fact that A&M couldn't stop Bama from running at will and the abiltiy of the Bama O-Line to completely manhandle the A&M front 7.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,251.51
Fav. Team #1
Since they can't be trusted, especially at Auburn, all penalties and calls should be subject to review.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31919769.jpg

What would you do of you were in our place? And don't bullshit us...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you do of you were in our place? And don't bullshit us...

complain heavily... in the many threads already devoted to just that. The point is it doesn't belong in every thread on the board. The more I look at that replay the more it looks to me like your offense wasn't paying enough attention to the time rolling off and should take a big part of the blame.

Is it a 'bad call'? No, there wasn't any call so how does it relate to the BS targeting call against the bama player? It doesn't. Let them have their place to talk about something other than a botched end of a game that is a sore spot to your clan. There are already plenty of threads created that are devoted to it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with the rule either. I'm glad the DB wasn't ejected. The official on the play made the call based on the fact that the hit was high and he saw it at full speed. I can see why he threw the flag. Was it a bad call? Possibly. The ejection was overturned but you can't take away the penalty. If you do that, every play will be reviewed and games will last all day.

I think it shows a real lack of class for the OP to ignore the great job Bama did yesterday and take away from what I though was a damn good game. The A&M fans were here right after the game ended to give congrats to the Bama fans and didn't offer any excuses about bad calls. We could have.

There were several plays/calls that were questionable to out right BS. like the Personal foul for playing without a helmet. The helmet came off when the O-lineman pushed it off and a hands to the face penalty could have been called. The Sunseri INT should have been called back because the DB cover put his hand on the WR facemask and made hit the WR before the ball was there. The offensive PI on Evans was BS. There wasn't a push off. However, at the end of the day, the game wasn't won or lost on these calls, it the fact that A&M couldn't stop Bama from running at will and the abiltiy of the Bama O-Line to completely manhandle the A&M front 7.

You see him showing a lack of class by bitching about a play that clearly was a bad call, yet he never mentions anything else. His exact words: This one is going to top the list for me. It was the biggest bullshit penalty ive ever seen! Clearly his intent is to complain about a penalty, not take away from anything that Bama did or any other play in the game. You are clearly reading things into his comment that arent there. He simply wanted to vent about one play and never said it changed the outcome, made a difference in the game or otherwise in his original post. And what is truly funny is he uses the words "top the list for me" and "biggest bullshit penalty i've ever seen", so clearly its his opinion on the matter with no disrespect towards either team. Reaching a bit it seems, arent we.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see him showing a lack of class by bitching about a play that clearly was a bad call, yet he never mentions anything else. His exact words: This one is going to top the list for me. It was the biggest bullshit penalty ive ever seen! Clearly his intent is to complain about a penalty, not take away from anything that Bama did or any other play in the game. You are clearly reading things into his comment that arent there. He simply wanted to vent about one play and never said it changed the outcome, made a difference in the game or otherwise in his original post. And what is truly funny is he uses the words "top the list for me" and "biggest bullshit penalty i've ever seen", so clearly its his opinion on the matter with no disrespect towards either team. Reaching a bit it seems, arent we.

Yup, it's not about A&M, don't care about them anymore, it's about this penalty that's gonna unjustly punish teams time after time unless something changes. If it's reviewed and there's no foul on the play, how can you penalize a team 15 yds?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit call...
My ex called one night a few months after we had broken up, drunk and wanting to fuck. I asked her if she was still seeing her newest guy, she said no. I still turned her down (she had already picked up 10-15 lbs, and I knew she was probably lying anyway, since she's a sociopathic slut).
The very next day I saw her at the theatre with the guy.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit call...
My ex called one night a few months after we had broken up, drunk and wanting to fuck. I asked her if she was still seeing her newest guy, she said no. I still turned her down (she had already picked up 10-15 lbs, and I knew she was probably lying anyway, since she's a sociopathic slut).
The very next day I saw her at the theatre with the guy.

tumblr_m4b2zjFQMz1roxf0yo4_250.gif

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How exactly? He snaps the ball, moves to the middle, and kneels down with about 15-16 seconds left.

They were ready to snap as soon as the ball was spotted, and the ref let the ASU player lay on it, then held off the UW team until time expired.

They practice this exact scenario every week. Very simple play if the refs do their job.

Lol, your QB was 5 yards away arguing with the ref for seconds 14-7...who the hell was going to snap it...

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread should be called "Football isn't football anymore!" Maybe start a thread on it. Lets start with:

*The penalty by the OP in question. The intent of the rule is noble but the way they are applying it is taking away from the game and overlapping into real football.

*Texas A&M player penalized for playing when his helmet came off?

*A Texas A&M receiver barely gets bumped and goes out of bounds and in process of coming back in makes a catch and they say the defender pushed him out so it's a catch? I mean barley touched.

*The other night a player dropped the ball before going into the end zone and the official calls it a TD and no one jumps on it. Instead of a touchback to the other team the fumble goes back to the team on the 1 yard line. What kind of football is that?

*Player gets hit hard with any force flag is being thrown!

*Holding is called about 2 out of 5 times anymore.

We were joking while watching the Bama game yesterday and making up rules. Things like we have a flag on the play. Two men tackling the ball carrier and taking him to the ground without letting go. Running back stiff armed the defender too hard-15 yard penalty! Flag on play- OT blocked the defender too good!

Someone should also start a thread: flag on the play- then make up some silly rule! We're getting close to that becoming reality. :L

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams have close calls. So a very close one at Bama is going to equal the hundred at Auburn?
I wouldn't even know where to begin! :laugh3:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams have close calls. So a very close one at Bama is going to equal the hundred at Auburn?
I wouldn't even know where to begin! :laugh3:

ok, I'll begin for you

show me more

Last edited by a moderator: