• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tourney - Semifinals - #2 Ricky Williams vs #3 Sam Bradford

Which Heisman winner had a better season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winners are in the finals. Losers are going for 3rd

This Week

This Thread - #2 Ricky Williams vs #3 Sam Bradford
Other Thread - #5 Carson Palmer vs #9 Tim Tebow

25h362f.jpg

Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tournament - #1 Cam Newton vs #16 Reggie Bush
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tournament - #8 Robert Griffin III vs #9 Tim Tebow
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tournament - #5 Carson Palmer vs #12 Chris Wienke
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tournament - #4 Jameis Winston vs #13 Mark Ingram\
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tournament - #3 Sam Bradford vs #14 Eric Crouch
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tournament - #6 Johnny Manziel vs #11 Troy Smith
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tournament - #7 Ron Dayne vs #10 Matt Leinart
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tournament - #2 Ricky Williams vs #15 Jason White
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tourney - Cons Rd 1 - #8 Robert Griffin III v #16 Reggie Bush
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tournament - Quarterfinals - #1 Cam Newton vs #9 Tim Tebow

Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tournament - Quarters - #4 Jameis Winston vs #5 Carson Palmer
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tourney - Cons Rd 1 - #11 Troy Smith vs #14 Eric Crouch
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tournament - Quarters - #3 Sam Bradford vs #8 Johnny Manziel
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tourney - Cons Rd 1 - #10 Matt Leinart vs #15 Jason White
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tournament - Quarters - #2 Ricky Williams vs #7 Ron Dayne

Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tourney - Cons Rd 2 - #7 Ron Dayne vs #16 Reggie Bush
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tourney - Cons Rd 2 - #6 Johnny Manziel vs #12 Chris Wienke
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tourney - Cons Rd 2 - #4 Jameis Winston vs #14 Eric Crouch
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tourney - Cons Rd 2 - #2 Cam Newton vs #15 Jason White

Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tourney - Cons Semis - #6 Johnny Manziel vs #16 Reggie Bush
Best Heisman Winner during the BCS Era Tourney - Cons Semis - #1 Cam Newton vs #14 Eric Crouch

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh:

I forgot to change the close date to 4 days. Oh well. We'll have the Semifinals, Finals, and 3rd Place be week long.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is easy.

One guy touches the ball every single play and leads his team to the highest scoring offense in history.

The other guy touches the ball sometimes and can't put the bong down.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started doing these types of poll tournaments on Google Forms where I get people from anywhere (Reddit has been the best source of voters). I did this topic again on there, where it has been best so far. I had them vote the seeds like I did with the NFL RBs one here. It is interesting how different the bracket is. I had them vote for 5 instead of 8. Here is how that bracket lined up.

Updated.jpg

Right now, we are on the 2nd week. Newton (by a lot) and Bradford (by 1) winning last week. Ron Dayne and Ricky Williams are up by a lot right now. There have only been 28 votes this week.

I just noticed I need to erase that rematch message. I am doing rematches on that.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is easy.

One guy touches the ball every single play and leads his team to the highest scoring offense in history.

The other guy touches the ball sometimes and can't put the bong down.

I voted for the guy with the bong too.