• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best draft position for a 10 team league?

What would be your ideal draft position in a 10 team, 2 QB league.

• 1st

• 2nd

• 3rd

• 4th

• 5th

• 6th

• 7th

• 8th

• 9th

• 10th

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is for a 10 team, 2QB, PPR league. The Commish decided to set the draft positions based on the order members paid their buy-in and I suggested he let the members choose their draft positions based on the order they paid in which would mean I'm picking my draft position 3rd hence this post. In a standard 12 teams draft I usually like to pick around 3-5 but this league isn't a standard league. It's got QB scoring(pt per completion & 6 pts per TD) that heavily favors the QBs and only has 5 bench spots. This has me rethinking where I want to be drafting from.

Starters are 2QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 3Flex, 1K, 1Def with 5Bench, & 1 IR positions.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough question to get a general consensus. You know your league and how they draft. You also know your strategy. If it is going to be QB heavy and you want to go QB with your 1st 2 picks, I would look at the late 1st... 8, maybe. Gives you a couple of solid 2nd tier QBs and a shot at a RB you really like if one is pushed down. If you are ignoring QB at the beginning, maybe shoot for an early pick and hope that JT falls. Or go late and scoop up a couple guys in the Henry, Cook, Harris, Mixon range on the turn while everyone else is grabbing QBs and grab 3 QBs in the later range that you like. Is there a max on QBs? If people can't hoard them too much, figure out where you feel comfortable getting your QBs and be prepared to reach and hope your Rbs and WRs can carry you through any inconsistency with the QBs you get.