• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals sign OJ from the Bills

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good depth piece - at least, better than what they had. Moss isn't good, and Rigg could have potential down the line maybe as a blocker - but this at least gives them some actual experience behind Hurst, though I wouldn't expect to see him too much.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good depth piece - at least, better than what they had. Moss isn't good, and Rigg could have potential down the line maybe as a blocker - but this at least gives them some actual experience behind Hurst, though I wouldn't expect to see him too much.
was rooting for Moss, but he made a lot of mistakes. maybe he could play in arena league, or Canada, but not sure he would make it in Canada either. penalties really hurt.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like they pumped the breaks on OJ once they were able to waiver claim the TE from NE.
Yeah, grabbed a TE - likely because they know that Sample should be ready sooner than later, that likely edges out the actual need for OJ, and makes a project like Asiasi a better gamble.

Like the OL they picked off waivers from the Texans - that's good depth.

Also like the safety they got on the PS, Corker from UK, liked him in a few of my "mock" drafts in the 7th round as some interesting depth