• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beer

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was page 7, this is page 11, no ones reading practically the middle of a thread anymore.

Doesn't change the fact that your ass got ninjured. I pulled the joke off better, too.

Slinky Redfoot: Internet BADASS
giphy.gif

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally tried one of those last summer at an Indians game. I didn't particularly care for it, but I think I should give it another chance.

If you like Grapefruit their Grapefruit Shandy is the best, just don't get the Watermelon. Also there's a brewery out here in Colorado that makes a Strawberry Lemonade shandy and it's amazing.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ I don't get that shit at all. Who the hell can drink 6 of those?

You drink them to enjoy 2 or 3 and then you're done you don't get a 6 or a 12 pack and drink it all in one sitting. I'm sure this will offend some people but one thing you can say about millennials is that they're not raging alcoholics like the generation before them.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you like Grapefruit their Grapefruit Shandy is the best, just don't get the Watermelon. Also there's a brewery out here in Colorado that makes a Strawberry Lemonade shandy and it's amazing.

I've tried a watermelon beer from some micro brewery and I didn't particularly care for it.

Lately, I've been drinking a lot of Great Lakes Brewing's Holy Moses White Ale, which I really like. It's a year-round for them, but May-June this year, they're releasing a raspberry variant. I'm looking forward to trying that.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this will offend some people but one thing you can say about millennials is that they're not raging alcoholics like the generation before them.

I'd rather be a drunk than wear skinny jeans and play minecraft.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You drink them to enjoy 2 or 3 and then you're done you don't get a 6 or a 12 pack and drink it all in one sitting. I'm sure this will offend some people but one thing you can say about millennials is that they're not raging alcoholics like the generation before them.
Millenials are so judgmental, and prone to stereotype. All of 'em.

Citrus and beer is just nasty, imo. Goes against the concept of using hops in the first place, imo. Only place I want lime, for example, is sliced and in a vodkatonic.

I wish you could still buy Beamish in America - was one of my favorites.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Millenials are so judgmental, and prone to stereotype. All of 'em.

Citrus and beer is just nasty, imo. Goes against the concept of using hops in the first place, imo. Only place I want lime, for example, is sliced and in a vodkatonic.

I wish you could still buy Beamish in America - was one of my favorites.

You just use less hops if you’re adding citrus. Now I would agree on the beers they make super hoppy and citrusy that’s just too much. But citrus beers if done well are like alcoholic juice and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drink a couple and then move on to something else, no one says you have to pick 1 beer and stick with it the whole night.

That's why there are flights. The GF and I each get a flight when we hit a new brewpub, then decide from there what to have with dinner.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I'll ask for a taste of a draft beer before ordering it.

When it tastes like something that should only be served at breakfast, I'm like

tenor.gif

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All depends on the weather for me.

When its warm and sunny, i'll rock a shandy or radler.
Cooler the temp, the darker and heavier the beer I'll opt for.