• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears projected depth chart

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going based off what I know. There could be issues with it. I am trying to get the guys who are locks to make the 53 man roster.

QB - Trubisky, Daniels
RB - Howard, Cohen
WR1- Robinson, Brown
WR2- Gabriel, Fowler
Slot- Miller, White
TE- Burton, Shaheen, Sims

LT- Leno, Compton
LG- Long, Morgan
C- Daniels, Grasu
RG- Whitehair
RT- Massie

DT- Goldman, Nichols
LDE- Hicks, Robertson-Harris (?)
RDE- Bullard, Fitts
LOLB- Floyd, Acho
ROLB- Lynch, Iyiegbuniwe
LILB- Trevathon, Kwiatkowski
RILB- Smith, Timu (?)
CB1- Fuller, Cooper
CB2- Amukamora, LeBlanc
Nickel - Callahan, McManus
SS - Amos, Bush
FS - Jackson, Hall

K- Parkey
P- O' Donnell

LS- Scales

That leaves 5 more players to carry on. I am not sure everyone I put down will for sure make the roster either. Defensively, I think a lot of the back up positions are up for grabs. I see a team with few holes. If Daniels pans out, we should have a very strong running game. Trubisky may struggle with the offense, but it has a lot of talent at WR, TE, and even receiving out of the backfield. Defensively, if we stay healthy, we have productive players at every position. It doesn't look like a top defensive unit in the league, but top 10 for sure. This coming season is going to be fun. Who else do you think makes the roster?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Jenkins, assuming he's healthy. He gives the DL some veteran experience. Same with Kush for the OL. I'd also like to keep Bellamy, but mainly for ST purposes. Next to McManus, he may be our top gunner. I'm sure we need to keep a few spots blank for when they start checking out the UDFAs, and later on when every team starts making cuts.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Jenkins, assuming he's healthy. He gives the DL some veteran experience. Same with Kush for the OL. I'd also like to keep Bellamy, but mainly for ST purposes. Next to McManus, he may be our top gunner. I'm sure we need to keep a few spots blank for when they start checking out the UDFAs, and later on when every team starts making cuts.
Yeah, Jenkins should be on he list for sure.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think yer Guards are backwards.

Leno Jr. - LT, Whitehair -LG, Daniels -C, Long - RG, Massie - RT

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think White will start opposite Allen Robinson, with Miller and Gabriel battling for the Slot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaheen will be our starting TE. Burton is here to play the slot and X TE. White won't make the team IMO.