• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bayou Blitz: Internet Radio Show for the Hoop

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BayouBlitzProductions on Mixlr
Did a show last week as a test run, unless unforseen situations come up it will run twice a week: Monday and Wednesday's starting at 5 pm Central time. Depending on participation from call in's it will likely run an hour and a half to two hours. Also there is a mixlr app if that is how you prefer to tune in. Before each show I will post an itenerarry or at least will try to. This is a college football show, not solely focused on any team/conference.

The Monday show will be more of a recap, open topic show while Wednesday I will break down matchups and upcoming games.

Since I am my own producer I will have specific time slots available for call in's using skype. My name on it is bayoublitzproductions. If you decide to download skype and call in it makes for a much better and integrated experience then me sitting down talking at you. I do have a few requests: please do not curse. It is internet radio and no one can get into trouble but out of respect for what I am trying to do please refrain. Next, I am all for disagreement and arguing. But this is not Paul Finebaum's show. If you want to call in and debate in a calm respectful manner, I encourage it. Also if you plan on calling in just add me on skype and send a message before caling in telling me what you want to talk about so we don't have multiple people calling at the same time (doubt that will ever be a problem). Last thing use your name from the board so the people on the board know who is talking. Clearly I can not moniter incoming calls, so it's honor system.

If you guys want to post here during the show I read all comments or if you want to submit topic ideas etc for the show post it in this thread. All help participation is greatly appreciated.

I know too long didn't read, but I wanted all this information in the first poat of the thread. Thanks and I hope to see you, hear from you tomorrow and in the future.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Internet Radio Show for the Hoop" totally reminded me of those guys who made those really stupid CFB vids in their basement. I think their drunk oldass dad was in a recliner???

They posted here for like 2 months

Who were those clowns? @WhiteMamba do you remember this?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Internet Radio Show for the Hoop" totally reminded me of those guys who made those really stupid CFB vids in their basement. I think their drunk oldass dad was in a recliner???

They posted here for like 2 months

Who were those clowns? @WhiteMamba do you remember this?
I vaugely remember this. I thought it was intended as a joke though? I have around 4/5 years radio experience so hopefully if you tune in it exceeds expectations if that is what I am being lined up against haha.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On tonight's show we have a loaded show.

Stating out as always with the Fast Five rundown of the Power 5 conferences.
Major talking points for tonight:
Should Duke be handed the win against Miami?
Urban Meyer Above the Line: Fact or Urban Legend?
Apples to Apples: compating the AAC to the Big 10 West
Head Coach Shuffle: Jerry Kill and Frank Beamer retire, will Richt get the axe at Georgia?
Targeting Rule/How relevant is in state recruiting (topics pending on time)

And the shots of the week.

Call in's welcome during major talking points, just add me on skype and send a message before calling in I will tell you a good time to call in. Begins today at 5, hope to see you guys there, should be an exciting show.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we call in using a phone?? My internet isnt fast enough to skype.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we call in using a phone?? My internet isnt fast enough to skype.
I wish. If there was any way other than using my personal cell phone number I would be game. That just isn't information I can give out.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish. If there was any way other than using my personal cell phone number I would be game. That just isn't information I can give out.
Ah,Ok. I will still listen though. :suds:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a very regional name for something that probably shouldn't be regional

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a very regional name for something that probably shouldn't be regional
I rather something short and sweet rather than long, unoriginal, and excessive. It does sound regional, but is far from it. I appreciate the feedback though.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah,Ok. I will still listen though. :suds:
You can always comment on the board or make a name on mixlr and comment during the show. Thanks for tuning in, hopefully you will enjoy it.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that I can't make the show, so anyone calling in as me is bogus... :happy:

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Computer decided to go into freak out mode minutes before the show, may be a minute or two delayed. Hopefully no more than that. Hope to see you guys there.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they have to d/l MixIr and don't know it. :noidea:

Quick & ez d/l ... works right away w/o install for me.