• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ban Cam Newton from Century Link? Like... Seriously??

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are people still raising money for your billionaire owner???
LOL no! But I still want the draft picks back.
Another thing on the list of "things that will never happen".

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be a thread of epic proportions and go down in SportsHoopla history as one of the greatest flame threads of all time

You need to start one Misko, I'm serious I got a feeling this guy is a member.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Death threats? Who made death threats?

But while in no way advocating that making death threats is OK or a less serious offense than being an overly sensitive, spoiled poopbutt. At least with the death threats you'd have a little wiggle room. A) say the threats weren't serious. B) You was just trying to fuck with Cam's head. C) Maybe use some gunfire sound effects over the PA system too see if Cam will flinch, dive under a bench, outright shit on himself. Be honest now, If Cam shit on himself that would make the fake death threats totally worth it amarite??

But coming out with a petition to ban a QB of an opposing team from your home stadium. Because he threw the 12th man banner or whatever it was down on the ground. You've pigeonholed yourself right into a "I'd call you a trfiflin bitch, but that would be too disparaging to triflin bitches everywhere." box with no way out.

Kyle Williams received death threats after fumbling the ball in the 2011 NFCCG. Joe Montana received death threats before the 1981 NFCCG. Those are just two that come to mind but I imagine it happens quite often. There are a lot of nutty people out there that take sports way too seriously.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL no! But I still want the draft picks back.
Another thing on the list of "things that will never happen".

This is one where I have to agree with Patriots fans. The fine and draft pick was overkill.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see all these Seahawks fans on here condemning this childish act. How many of you signed it? Speak up!