• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

b00m

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much fun, in this ill fated season, is it to see Gelinas wail that big shot from the blue line...

took a while longer than Larsson after the firing but great to see the kid getting his chance.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
really makes you wonder if tedenby would've been thriving here under a new coach and system

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No popcorn...but yes the beer hit the spot!
do you know what was on the rock property before the rock....just curious. i had to take the bus to a game once this season because i was meeting my wife after work and she had a car already. bus dropped me off two blocks to the west of the arena and i had to walk over. bad things man, bad things....

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you know what was on the rock property before the rock....just curious. i had to take the bus to a game once this season because i was meeting my wife after work and she had a car already. bus dropped me off two blocks to the west of the arena and i had to walk over. bad things man, bad things....
No before they built the arena I hadn't been there in years. I'd only been in Newark to hit a few of the good Portugese eatin places which aren't right there

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No before they built the arena I hadn't been there in years. I'd only been in Newark to hit a few of the good Portugese eatin places which aren't right there
definitely some good portugese places to the east of the arena. friends of mine went to an all you can eat before a red bulls game and almost died from the meat sweats...