• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Austin Reaves is Todd from Wedding Crashers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t even talking about this thread specifically, though.

Just take a quick glance on page one of this forum and observe the rough percentage of threads authored by yours truly… It’s obvious that this board generally doesn’t want new threads unless one frequents its camps inside the in-season or off-season mega threads.

I’m set to post my top 50 players in late September (been holding back for a Dame trade that probably won’t happen until February anyway), and the thread will likely be met with the same, tired “JV girls basketball” replies. I would say my critics for the blog are “misinformed”, but even that word would probably be giving them too much credit. They’re simply more or less likely just to make shit up about what I do with my blog…

Would like to see the CBS boards rise again. Not holding my breath, though. It would especially be nice to have a forum allowing others to tell hacks like Sam Quinn about the flaws in their analogy. And that’s probably why he blocked me - He found someone that frequently disagrees with him.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t even talking about this thread specifically, though.

Just take a quick glance on page one of this forum and observe the rough percentage of threads authored by yours truly… It’s obvious that this board generally doesn’t want new threads unless one frequents its camps inside the in-season or off-season mega threads.

I’m set to post my top 50 players in late September (been holding back for a Dame trade that probably won’t happen until February anyway), and the thread will likely be met with the same, tired “JV girls basketball” replies. I would say my critics for the blog are “misinformed”, but even that word would probably be giving them too much credit. They’re simply more or less likely just to make shit up about what I do with my blog…

Would like to see the CBS boards rise again. Not holding my breath, though. It would especially be nice to have a forum allowing others to tell hacks like Sam Quinn about the flaws in their analogy. And that’s probably why he blocked me - He found someone that frequently disagrees with him.
If you read and understood what I wrote you would see that I wasn’t talking about this particular thread either; I was just using it as an example.

I did what you asked and looked at the front page: about 1/3 of the posts are yours. That isn’t the problem, the problem is that over half of those post are hot takes and hater threads, which means less than half are even good posts to start. In addition, you have had the tendency to take any disagreement with your view personally and lash out instead of having a discussion. I know it isn’t all you, there are now those on the board that know this and just pester you to irritate you. You need to let them go and just stick with good posts and analysis (and maybe humor) if you ever care about being respected here.

Your top 50 is always a good post, and like any list there will be disagreement; just don’t take that personally.