• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU @ USC

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always fun to get caught up in the hype but those who actually follow the program knew that we didn't deserve the #15 ranking and probably wouldn't win the south this season. Fact is we started 4 freshman on Defense and had a backup QB in the game. Excited to watch these Defensive players grow this year and hopefully a few of them can lock down a position. I've predicted 8 wins from the beginning and I'm sticking to it. The future is bright in Tempe, there's no question about it.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more optimistic about Bercovici if he becomes the starter next year. He needs to cut back on the INTs but he did about all you could ask out of a QB making his first start. The offense also showed they have more weapons than just Strong and Foster.

Defense and kick coverage are going to be hard to watch this year, but we all knew that coming into this season.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always fun to get caught up in the hype but those who actually follow the program knew that we didn't deserve the #15 ranking and probably wouldn't win the south this season. Fact is we started 4 freshman on Defense and had a backup QB in the game. Excited to watch these Defensive players grow this year and hopefully a few of them can lock down a position. I've predicted 8 wins from the beginning and I'm sticking to it. The future is bright in Tempe, there's no question about it.

I predicted 7, remember? I wished for 8. I totally agree with you. 138yds on the ground really hurt is too! I will not be able to make it to the trojan game. I will be looking for you! Good luck!

What sucks is ASU lost some recruits for the next decade after these kids watched that game with their parents!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do have the best kicker in PAC12 also! He is $$$$$

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted 7, remember? I wished for 8. I totally agree with you. 138yds on the ground really hurt is too! I will not be able to make it to the trojan game. I will be looking for you! Good luck!

What sucks is ASU lost some recruits for the next decade after these kids watched that game with their parents!

I do remember Fork! And you've been pretty spot on too. Yeah, probably lost some recruits and you're going to have the "same ole Sun Devil" fans talking again. But, we landed a four star recruit before the game started. Brady White is signed sealed delivered. And, I think we have a shot at Kirk. Need to make a bowl game this season, hopefully a decent one too. If that happens I think we'll put together a decent class. The young guys will develop.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I re-watched the game because I hate myself I guess. But, one player stood out to me on defense more than any other for all of the wrong reasons. Kweshi Brown needs to step his game up, yesterday. If he has a repeat performance like he had against UCLA he deserves to get benched the rest of the season. It's ok to get beat if you give everything you have. But, the kid just completely gave up. I've never seen a player give up more in a game than he did. No heart. Hope he proves me wrong.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are screwed vs USC. Our only major hope is to beat ND and pussies.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd qtr... not that bad. Tie game 7-7... The punt return was like last week.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helps USC receivers can't catch the ball..

Oh.. TD... Now 7-15 ASU.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15-17 USC start of the 3rd QTR... ASU has a good chance to get this game I think even with the special teams issues.... just used another TO though... bad bad... only 1 left in the 2nd half

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW! All I can say is WOW.... I almost went to bed (sick) after USC scored that last touchdown.

ASU took over with only 27 seconds left... long pass, still too far out for a FG... 7 seconds left, Hail Mary... complete in the end zone to win the game.

A game they were not supposed to have a chance to win. Away, At USC, with a Backup QB..

WOW!

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could you guys not make this QB your starter? He had an amazing game and showed absolutely no quit or hesitation. He's a gamer.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could you guys not make this QB your starter? He had an amazing game and showed absolutely no quit or hesitation. He's a gamer.

It's going to be interesting what they do once Kelly gets healthy.

Kelly won the job partly because he's more athletic, but mainly because he threw less picks in practice. Berco's turnovers really hurt ASU against UCLA, but I also don't know if Kelly would have been able to lead ASU to a comeback tonight.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BzJvefQIQAAa7RX.jpg:large

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for the delay guys! I am still celebrating. I am speechless.
Is it safe to say we own USC as of lately? I have not checked the record books yet.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is really scary is now we have two QBs are in the skin of the game! TK was classy on the sidelines also!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I re-watched the game because I hate myself I guess. But, one player stood out to me on defense more than any other for all of the wrong reasons. Kweshi Brown needs to step his game up, yesterday. If he has a repeat performance like he had against UCLA he deserves to get benched the rest of the season. It's ok to get beat if you give everything you have. But, the kid just completely gave up. I've never seen a player give up more in a game than he did. No heart. Hope he proves me wrong.

We need to improve our rushing, obviously. Our O-line is weak.