• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU travels close to Nogales/MX

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have a healthy J. Strong, we win. IF Strong does not show up, we lose. Simple as that.
38 to 35 will be the score.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be there, section 204

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
early prediction was ASU 35 UOFA 38....fuck me in the heart, I know. I still have time to change my horrible prediction.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is on earlier than I thought... 1:30pm kick off...

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im deflated.

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year looks promising!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't make the excuse that our starting safety and defensive anchor was out. I probably shouldn't make the excuse that our QB had surgery on his foot not long ago. Or should I make the excuse that we had as many as 4 freshman on the field at the same time on defense. Or that Jaelen Strong made a pretty quick recovery from a concussion ;). So I wont..

I will say this team surpassed my expectations this year and as Graham said after the game, "this will be the worst we'll ever be." Impressive quote. Respect to AZ and all that shit. But, it's one thing to win a game.. Can you sustain success? I think they'll get rolled by Oregon.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't make the excuse that our starting safety and defensive anchor was out. I probably shouldn't make the excuse that our QB had surgery on his foot not long ago. Or should I make the excuse that we had as many as 4 freshman on the field at the same time on defense. Or that Jaelen Strong made a pretty quick recovery from a concussion ;). So I wont..

I will say this team surpassed my expectations this year and as Graham said after the game, "this will be the worst we'll ever be." Impressive quote. Respect to AZ and all that shit. But, it's one thing to win a game.. Can you sustain success? I think they'll get rolled by Oregon.

I concur. ASU should be playing in SC. Most starting FR class in the PAC. We should have put Berco out there the 2ND half. We should hot have missed that FG and let that 4th and inches and turn it over. Cats had some lucky streaks and ASU was better on paper minus Nicks 175 yds. But whos making excuses?
Go Ducks!!!! Wont happen again. ASU hates UOFA and we will finish them next hear in Tempe.

Yea I am fucking pissed. on some bad calls.