• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assistant Cory Davis gave money to Clinton-Dix

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big difference between therapist and technician. again thanks for proving my point

Ok you want to play semantics, that salary is 58K per year and still a very decent living in many parts of the country even without a spouse. As I stated before, its what you do with it that counts, but you probably have not done much with yours apparently. Now please tell us all about how you are something special and you owe it all to the magnificent education that leads you to misspell a mans name that is in the news weekly during the football season and monthly in the off season.

filupsun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you deny the fact that Alabama make courses easier for athletes so grades don’t affect field performance.
One of you claims im trolling and claims I need proof for something that’s no secret if you don’t like my opinion leave and don’t make it easy. The other says im a bad speller because I guessed on the spelling of the man’s name and was off. Really, cause im the only person in the WORLD to make that mistake.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you deny the fact that Alabama make courses easier for athletes so grades don’t affect field performance.
One of you claims im trolling and claims I need proof for something that’s no secret if you don’t like my opinion leave and don’t make it easy. The other says im a bad speller because I guessed on the spelling of the man’s name and was off. Really, cause im the only person in the WORLD to make that mistake.

You make the accusations, provide some proof. You have yet to say a single thing in this thread that was true. That physical therapy stuff isn't even a course at Alabama.

And if you have to guess the spelling of Nick Saban's name, you have no business being on a college football forum. That's just ridiculous and pretty much points to your general ignorance.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you made the statement that a good living cant be made with a certain job type, i never stated Alabama had that course load for that particular field, i just looked it up to show you that it is possible to make a decent living from that career field. Again, Education is all you got, then you are really stretching as many of my classmates have gone on to be business professionals and make over 100K a year by themselves, no spousal help. Good luck with trying to prove that a University of Alabama education wont get you a good career.

Dollface_MT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope some of you go back and realize how you're refuting your own arguments... Takes all the work out of it for us.

Stupid fucking mouth breathers.

:clap:

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so butthurt you have to make shit up just to feel better about your team.

What does that moral victory crystal ball look like?
The problem is not academic standards. The problem is coaching. The Irish lack toughness and physicality, do not block or tackle well, and have no commitment to running the football.